National News Covidiots.....

Did you here about that English bloke flying to Scotland to wear a labcoat in a photo opportunity? How can that be regarded as essential travel, when nobody wanted to see him or will listen to a word he said?
These are our rules you abide by them, they don't apply to us in power.

Prime Minister of England, Scotland, Wales & NI you mean?
He doesn`t go he`s "hiding" so he goes and the opposition moan.
Maybe he popped up to put Wee Jimmy Krankie in her place and reminded her she is "First Minister of the Scottish Assembly" and isn`t the Queen of Scotland?

Maybe he popped up to put Wee Jimmy Krankie in her place and reminded her she is "First Minister of the Scottish Assembly" and isn`t the Queen of Scotland?

He's given up on NI hence why there is now a border in the Irish Sea.

Ha not for much longer! Independent Scotland and united Ireland soon, and who could blame them, being ruled by Etonian twats. No view on Wales however.

‘Maybe he popped up to put Wee Jimmy Krankie in her place and reminded her she is "First Minister of the Scottish Assembly" and isn`t the Queen of Scotland?’

That’s exactly what that trip was about, especially given his comments to Blackford yesterday and comments to the media today saying stop banging on about bloody independence there’s a pandemic going on. And by the way, I’m Prime Minister.

‘Maybe he popped up to put Wee Jimmy Krankie in her place and reminded her she is "First Minister of the Scottish Assembly" and isn`t the Queen of Scotland?’

That’s exactly what that trip was about, especially given his comments to Blackford yesterday and comments to the media today saying stop banging on about bloody independence there’s a pandemic going on. And by the way, I’m Prime Minister.
Which would be a perfectly fair and reasonable point if he hadn't gone through with our own removal from a union instead of a 6-12 month extension to the transition while things calm down. At least now the Brexit job losses can be lumped in with the Covid ones.

OK, may only be 1% or less of the population who are coviditots, but that's still a lot of numbskulls, and, assuming this forum is even vaguely representative of the general population, some posters / readers must be acting irresponsibly or at least empathise with those who do. Anyone care to admit it (apart from poor Neville)?
I'll admit that after the first lockdown I was pretty irresponsible, going to several house parties and doing things that would be idiotic at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Once the rule of 6 etc came in I settled down again. To an extent I still empathise with people still breaking the rules because life is pretty awful, but for the 1% of twats I doubt they followed any rules to begin with so it's not as if they've had to endure anything. If people have been compliant and they're losing their minds, I can forgive them having like a one day blowout, getting everything out of their system before going home and staying there until told otherwise.

You mean, I think, the Antonine Wall. Hadrian's wall is in England and was actually built by Northumbrians and their Cumbrian fellows to give them a bit of peace from Southrons.

Imagine shutting yourself in somewhere with Cumbrians!

You mean, I think, the Antonine Wall. Hadrian's wall is in England and was actually built by Northumbrians and their Cumbrian fellows to give them a bit of peace from Southrons.
Amazing how a random post on a football forum sets you off on a bit of Internet research and reading, that's half hour of my day reading about Roman history. It's good to learn ☺

The man who lost the union, and let the IRA win? That’s not going to look great on his record. But maybe he just cares about food and drink and showing off.
If the jocks got their independence I would hope the that the U.K. government would take back everything from the jocks which we gave them stop all money and subsidies we give them, give them back their army but nothing else, then watch the tanks try to muscle in on our former military bases in Scotland, oh and take the sterling from hem immediately and let them get their own currency.
the first fish tried ( Salmon ) once in a generation, the second fish is trying ( Sturgeon ) but she can’t get to grips what a generation is. Plus the long awaited fall out that may start next month when Alex Salmon gives evidence in an enquiry which could upset the SNP.

Back
Top Bottom