National News Covidiots.....

Private Eye 1539 p.14 "NUMBER CRUNCHING"

£15.20
Weekly amount government has budgetted per child for free school meals replacement parcels during lockdown.

£13.25 Cost [sic] of pressed gammon and leek terrine with pickled white cabbage, green peppercorn mayo and sourdough toast starter. chargrilled rib-eye steak with thick-cut chips, tomato, mushroom and bearnaise sauce main, plus prune, orange and armagnac bread and butter pudding in publicly subsidised members' dining room at House of Commons.

Private Eye 1539 p.14 "NUMBER CRUNCHING"

£15.20
Weekly amount government has budgetted per child for free school meals replacement parcels during lockdown.

£13.25 Cost [sic] of pressed gammon and leek terrine with pickled white cabbage, green peppercorn mayo and sourdough toast starter. chargrilled rib-eye steak with thick-cut chips, tomato, mushroom and bearnaise sauce main, plus prune, orange and armagnac bread and butter pudding in publicly subsidised members' dining room at House of Commons.
err, thanks for the reminder...as well as missing going to watch football, Im missing the home games, pre match buffet in the 'bird :sneaky:

and who refuses to answer a direct question? :rolleyes:

But would anyone want to shut the borders? It seems like years ago that I said this that the borders should be shut, but others said we can’t because of trade. So dammed if you do and damned if you don’t.

But would anyone want to shut the borders? It seems like years ago that I said this that the borders should be shut, but others said we can’t because of trade. So dammed if you do and damned if you don’t.
I can understand the decision in March 20 there was no real data, if you ignore SARS, only it was what many countries were doing. But from October onwards the data available showed those countries that completely closed borders have dealt with Covid better. To not close the borders from the second wave was reckless in the extreme both from an economic and humanitarian viewpoint.

meanwhile- in Lincolnshire ( Skegvegas)

*And, the venue where it happened is host Venue for the Original Skegness Soul Weekender ( 21st anniversary weekender rescheduled for oct this year)
It seems the Grovesnor Hotel will need a new personal license holder for when lockdown restrictions do begin to lift ....

meanwhile- in Lincolnshire ( Skegvegas)

*And, the venue where it happened is host Venue for the Original Skegness Soul Weekender ( 21st anniversary weekender rescheduled for oct this year)
It seems the Grovesnor Hotel will need a new personal license holder for when lockdown restrictions do begin to lift ....

.... and these things keep happening. Police given power to fine those attending house parties £800 each. Officers assaulted at such an event in London, with several testing positive for Covid afterwards. Those denying the extent of Covid filming in hospitals to 'prove' it's exaggerated, getting in the way of hospital staff as they do so. Morons like Neville60 on football forums spreading dangerously false stories etc etc etc

OK, may only be 1% or less of the population who are coviditots, but that's still a lot of numbskulls, and, assuming this forum is even vaguely representative of the general population, some posters / readers must be acting irresponsibly or at least empathise with those who do. Anyone care to admit it (apart from poor Neville)?

Jack up the fine to £500 apiece for the first serious offence. Knock this on the head once and for all..........and for good measure fine the organisers £20000. Would love to be on hand watching the bill dishing out these fines.

Fine the idiot who agreed to hire out a hall in the middle of a pandemic, what the hell were they thinking?
This really is outrageous - 400 guests, did they really think no-one would find out? Covering the windows is a total admission of guilt as well.

At the risk of starting a tricky thread - does anyone know if there is some Jewish custom or tradition that would 'require' this Charedi wedding to take place by a certain time or for a specific reason? I can't imagine there is but am curious whether the guests felt some form of religious pressure (not that this would be a good excuse - God would I'm sure understand and forgive!) or whether they're just a bunch of c*nts.

This really is outrageous - 400 guests, did they really think no-one would find out? Covering the windows is a total admission of guilt as well.

At the risk of starting a tricky thread - does anyone know if there is some Jewish custom or tradition that would 'require' this Charedi wedding to take place by a certain time or for a specific reason? I can't imagine there is but am curious whether the guests felt some form of religious pressure (not that this would be a good excuse - God would I'm sure understand and forgive!) or whether they're just a bunch of c*nts.
The latter, I would imagine.

According to a guest on BBC News from a position of responsibility in the Jewish community earlier, can’t recall exactly what position, there is no reason why that wedding had to take place yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom