International News Covid-19 .....

So Hancock's actions are fine then?

Where did I say that?
I said transparency has a place.
It also has a time.
Whether contract details are published in 30, 60 or 90 days matters not a jot in the grander scheme of things.

What isn`t being investigated/published are the hundreds, if not thousands, of chancers that offered the ability to supply when they 100% could not and many had only existed for days...................unless someone in the company was the aunt of Boris`s dog walker!

Friend of mine who lives in France sent me a message that made me chuckle.......excuse the rough translation.

"Its pretty cool that they are going to fly a helicopter on Mars!
They designed & built a spacecraft, created launch operations, custom rocket propellant, designed and built a generator using decaying plutonium for energy, and then flew it over 300 million miles into the most hostile environment known.
For 1/10th of the cost of UK Track and Trace!"

Friend of mine who lives in France sent me a message that made me chuckle.......excuse the rough translation.

"Its pretty cool that they are going to fly a helicopter on Mars!
They designed & built a spacecraft, created launch operations, custom rocket propellant, designed and built a generator using decaying plutonium for energy, and then flew it over 300 million miles into the most hostile environment known.
For 1/10th of the cost of UK Track and Trace!"
Before @Sarge spots this, can I point out that 'track and trace' is the Royal Mail, he meant 'Test and Trace'... 😁

Staggering though when you think of the respective costs though...

Anyone reported anyone before? I don’t want to be a grass by my neighbours have a load of people round and it’s not the first time. It’s starting to annoy me

Anyone reported anyone before? I don’t want to be a grass by my neighbours have a load of people round and it’s not the first time. It’s starting to annoy me

Just do it.
Folk over the back from us were having full on disco`s and partys in the house...... were being the operative word.

Just do it.
Folk over the back from us were having full on disco`s and partys in the house...... were being the operative word.
A friend wanted to report neighbours who constantly have people round but was told by the police that he’d have to have his name on record , which is a bit off putting if you have to live next door to the people

A friend wanted to report neighbours who constantly have people round but was told by the police that he’d have to have his name on record , which is a bit off putting if you have to live next door to the people

Should be covered by data protection though. They shouldn’t be able to disclose that information.

I had a not insignificant amount of money stolen from an HSBC business bank account from someone impersonating me. As part of their investigation they asked me if I had dealings with anyone that I may have upset! When, as part of their investigation, they obtained the voice recording of the robbing w****r they couldn’t actually let me listen to it because of data protection!!! would you believe it.

So someone should be fine reporting their neighbours if they are being selfish and inconsiderate.

No problem for me, the house in question is in a cul de sac off a neighbouring road...... effectively they have lots of neighbours and wouldn`t have a scooby who I was.
Maybe a third party who lives further away could be the "reporter" ?

No problem for me, the house in question is in a cul de sac off a neighbouring road...... effectively they have lots of neighbours and wouldn`t have a scooby who I was.
Maybe a third party who lives further away could be the "reporter" ?
Can't you just say your name's Joe Bloggs from 22 XYZ Street and you were just passing the house by chance?
And call from a phone box or hidden number?

Can't you just say your name's Joe Bloggs from 22 XYZ Street and you were just passing the house by chance?
And call from a phone box or hidden number?
Ah, but you'd have to travel so far to find a phone box you will be breaking the rules yourself!

Near me is a council owned mutli-sports tennis / basketball / football area that is officially closed with some red and white tape across the entrance. Yesterday a couple of groups of young adults were kicking a ball around there / shooting hoops with a portable music system blasting out some tunes. No I didn't ring the non-emergency number to grass them up. Better that they are outside getting some exercise and social contact, than having secret house parties.

Near me is a council owned mutli-sports tennis / basketball / football area that is officially closed with some red and white tape across the entrance. Yesterday a couple of groups of young adults were kicking a ball around there / shooting hoops with a portable music system blasting out some tunes. No I didn't ring the non-emergency number to grass them up. Better that they are outside getting some exercise and social contact, than having secret house parties.
Yes there is logic in that but if everyone breaks the rules just a little bit we'll never see them end to this.

Back
Top Bottom