• **** New European Championships section: HERE. ****

Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

It's weird indeed. Maybe if you don't use the map to select specific seats it's been allocating South to North in direct contradiction of the comms. Would also explain why blocks 137-140 have loads left while their mirror image seats in the other corner almost sold out.
137-140 are the ‘family area’ so you have to have a certain ratio of adult to child tickets to book in there.

Does anyone know if the website actually stops you buying tickets without the right ratio or does it just give the restrictions warning to try to dissuade the purchase?

137-140 are the ‘family area’ so you have to have a certain ratio of adult to child tickets to book in there.

Does anyone know if the website actually stops you buying tickets without the right ratio or does it just give the restrictions warning to try to dissuade the purchase?

2 of my 7 tickets in a row landed in the edge of the family area of 137. It just gave me the restrictions warning but I don't believe it would have stopped me if it had of been all adults.

No wonder ticket sales have slowed down, if you want to buy two tickets together the cheapest price that comes up for an adult and child now is a combined £87, that’s in the family section, add in travel and the day out and you are looking at a very expensive day for a casual.

The cheapest seats need to be available to buy else people will just wait until they are, but under this system they are not opening up as they are not selling the more expensive ones.

Yes it does - you can't purchase without the correct allocation

No wonder ticket sales have slowed down, if you want to buy two tickets together the cheapest price that comes up for an adult and child now is a combined £87, that’s in the family section, add in travel and the day out and you are looking at a very expensive day for a casual.

The cheapest seats need to be available to buy else people will just wait until they are, but under this system they are not opening up as they are not selling the more expensive ones.
That's because a lot of available ones are single seats. The higher up cheaper ones may well come on stream soon hopefully for you.

That's because a lot of available ones are single seats. The higher up cheaper ones may well come on stream soon hopefully for you.

Not for me, already bought my lot, but a mate asked me to get him and his boy a ticket, he isn’t a poor man, got his own business but like a lot of casuals I reckon will bulk at near £90 for an adult and child ticket.

Are we not getting any more bottom tier tickets then or have we sold all the cheaper bottom tier ones?

Not for me, already bought my lot, but a mate asked me to get him and his boy a ticket, he isn’t a poor man, got his own business but like a lot of casuals I reckon will bulk at near £90 for an adult and child ticket.

Are we not getting any more bottom tier tickets then or have we sold all the cheaper bottom tier ones?

Sold all of them apart from the two closest blocks to the half way line and the dug outs.

They need to start opening the top tiers where the cheaper tickets will be.

Bloody hell, I think following your trip to Wembley you will need to keep the faith that your relationship survives. Your decision could leave her thinking that your love is like bad medicine, but if however you can convince her to take your hand, then we will make it to the championship, I swear.
🙄 there’s Always one who has to start a pun fest isn’t there?

No,it doesn’t stop you. I inadvertently bought two adult tickets, no children, not realising it was the family area. Purchase went through. I’ve ‘sent’ them back.

For those who used the LRC when we played in the Trophy finals, was getting the coach fairly easy?

Were coaches lined up in order and easy to find?

Also at Wembley, were they parked close to the stadium?
Getting the coach really easy. Each coach is numbered. You'll have a coach number on your ticket. Get there in good time because LRC coaches always leave promptly.

At Wembley they wait in a designated area near the exit - a few mins walk. Use the same coach for return journey. You can leave bags etc. on your seat at own risk.

Only downside is traffic. Coaches have to give fans enough time to all leave the stadium so can't make a fast getaway. Have a wee and get some refreshments in for the return because can take hours to get through the first few miles of the journey before hitting motorway.

For those who used the LRC when we played in the Trophy finals, was getting the coach fairly easy?

Were coaches lined up in order and easy to find?

Also at Wembley, were they parked close to the stadium?
Well yes getting the tickets was very easy, they were lined up with coach numbers displayed on the front windscreen of each coach, the only problem is there is no coach number on the tickets that I bought, and yes they park in the stadium car park, you couldn't get any closer to the stadium

Will Kassam allow parking at the stadium for fans using the coaches, as I can see this being a big problem

You would think for this one day it would be possible to wave the parking restrictions, say from 10 in the morning till midnight. But that’s just the measure of the man, anyone who says we can do deals with him is either deluded or has an agenda.
I think it also possibly shows the reality of the relationship between him and the club, otherwise he'd be all over it to paint himself (once again) as friend/saviour of the club.

But he's playing with the big boys now and maybe he's decided to take his ball home, because they're refusing to play by his rules🤷‍♂️

We didn’t take 36,000 though did we?

We won’t sell out the allocation now, 21,000 sales in a week isn’t happening after season tickets and members could buy 6 each.

The big question is how many we will sell, I have been running the numbers in my head and I have settled on 28,000, admittedly if my head is a computer it’s an old fashioned broken one but that’s the number, which would be our first sub 30,000 Wembley crowd and a bit disappointing so hopefully I am as wrong as ever.
I agree.
Most of the “neutrals” will have had their tickets bought for them by now (friends/occasionals etc)
Think we’ll be pushing it to sell another 15,000 now.
Would be nice to be wrong, too.

Back
Top Bottom