Away Match Build Up 29/03/24 - L1: Shrewsbury v OUFC

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No you donโ€™t!! How can you โ€˜hearโ€™ this? You mean you guess he wonโ€™t be.

well if some one told him he would of heard it, unless it was a message I suppose. Its not the wildest guess though, I have a feeling we have seen the last of McGuane after Bolton.

Whatโ€™s a happening to Goodwin at the moment? Surely not injured

3-0. Paul Powell, Bobby Ford, Oโ€™Neill Donaldson with the goals. Arjan van Heusden to save a penalty. Danny Hill to be in charge of bibs.

REF WATCH

FmgoX9KXkAAc4v_

London based referee Sam Purkiss is in charge of the Good Friday clash with Shrewsbury at the Croud Meadow.
Promoted to the EFL in 2019, Purkiss has refereed 29 games this season issuing 128 yellow cards and eleven reds including both Greg Leigh and Mark Harris who were dismissed during the 1-2 home defeat to Port Vale on September 2nd last year.

GGxty0YXMAAB60_
Not that clown ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just don't get why Leigh is not a starter in the suggested sides listed.

He doesnโ€™t suit the Des Buckingham way apparently, according to the football oracles on here. He will be off in the summer, too good to hang around. Would flourish under Robinson, according to one comment I read.

Knowing Shrewsbury, at some point some home fans will be on the pitch. Tends to happen pretty much every time we play there.

I got 2 tickets yesterday for the game and the email said they were print at home tickets but no attachment, have tried to call the ticket office but no answer and tried to send an email and that bounced back!

@OUSP will the tickets be for collection at the ground?

Back
Top Bottom