General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

I take your point, and agree to an extent.

However, the club are likely to say something bland like 'we're working with our partners' or 'there's a global shortage of materials' and 'we hope to have more detail soon' etc etc.

i.e. nothing of note, but the sort of bullsh*t that gets parroted on here by those purporting to be ITK.

This place exists to hold authority/power (the club) to account.
If that takes the form of incessant whinging then so be it.
But ask the questions and we might be surprised. I’d rather get the bland answer than do nothing and read the perpetual moaning about it on here.
As far as I’m aware this forum doesn’t hold the club to account in any way, unless someone at the club reads a post and their conscience decides they or the club should be acting on it but whether that has ever happened or not I don’t know. But Is this forum a vehicle to debate and discuss issues related to the club and ultimately form a consensus of a number of fans (forum members) to take to the club? ie the lack of information about kit releases? yes probably, and certainly through representative supporters groups.

But ask the questions and we might be surprised. I’d rather get the bland answer than do nothing and read the perpetual moaning about it on here.
As far as I’m aware this forum doesn’t hold the club to account in any way, unless someone at the club reads a post and their conscience decides they or the club should be acting on it but whether that has ever happened or not I don’t know. But Is this forum a vehicle to debate and discuss issues related to the club and ultimately form a consensus of a number of fans (forum members) to take to the club? ie the lack of information about kit releases? yes probably, and certainly through representative supporters groups.
How does one "ask the club"?

I suppose the upcoming fans forum is the answer. Oh wait....

How does one "ask the club"?

I suppose the upcoming fans forum is the answer. Oh wait....

If that’s your plan then I suggest writing down any questions you have and making sure to keep them in a safe place, be tricky remembering all these questions in 2032.

Just as long as it isn't black and cream like the Twitter logo🙄

Port Vale team up with Puma for 2023-24

Fxp3xRlaUAATQYI

Regarding the kit launch, I believe it is scheduled for the end of this month. My gut feeling is that it will tie in with the players returning to preseason training on 26th June or there about but could potentially be earlier if we have new signings announced before that.

The kits will certainly be available much earlier than last season and we won't have the embarrassment of playing preseason games in something from Sports Direct again!

Regarding the kit launch, I believe it is scheduled for the end of this month. My gut feeling is that it will tie in with the players returning to preseason training on 26th June or there about but could potentially be earlier if we have new signings announced before that.

The kits will certainly be available much earlier than last season and we won't have the embarrassment of playing preseason games in something from Sports Direct again!
be good if the pre season open day at the training ground, as raised at the AGM- which was going to be 'looked at' ( by GF/TW ?) became a reality

be good if the pre season open day at the training ground, as raised at the AGM- which was going to be 'looked at' ( by GF/TW ?) became a reality

I agree, although I do think that the training ground is a difficult place to get large numbers to due to limited parking.

Imagine if we had an open day at Stratfield Brake and encouraged everyone to use public transport or park and ride to attend?

Fingers crossed that is correct as it would be great to have it in my suitcase for my holiday at the start of August. Would make a change than waiting until the season has started, like previous years.

Back
Top Bottom