General New kit 2022/23

As we all received Dear John letters, does this mean our relationships with OUFC are over? And who(m) has OUFC left us for?

All personal taste I suppose, I actually don’t like any of them. I thought the third kit could have been sky blue or orange maybe because the royal blue is well you know, just a bit boring.

Its a plain and simple third kit, what’s not to like?! It’s got no shitty design all over it for the sake of having a shitty design all over it and once it gets the sponsors name it’ll be even better. No complaints here.

Macron do that very polo shirt for £11.95. We are therefore paying £38.05 extra for a non embroidered badge (they are little more than ironed on!).

Are you on the wind up?

Macron do that very polo shirt for £11.95. We are therefore paying £38.05 extra for a non embroidered badge (they are little more than ironed on!).

Are you on the wind up?
Macron are selling that very shirt, with the shadow of the Oxford skyline on the back, without OUFC customisations, for £12? Bargain, do you have a link?

Macron are selling that very shirt, with the shadow of the Oxford skyline on the back, without OUFC customisations, for £12? Bargain, do you have a link?

On the back, at the bottom - eye catching, don’t you think?

Each to their own but at £50 it is an extortionate price for a polo shirt iMO.

Not having the BG on it makes it the winner for me. I think the font and size of the sponsor on the other shirts spoils them. I am sure they could have designed the sponsor better. Also would anyone outside of being an Oxford fan know what BG is? Really strange not to put Bangkok Glass on the shirt with a much nicer sponsor design!

I think the sponsorship is just a way for the owners to put cash in (via a 3rd party). I don't think Bangkok Glass need the profile raise in UK.

So you don't have a link? It was a serious question, if you've found that for £12 I'm always on the lookout for new run tops, especially at that price.

Oh, it's not a Polo Shirt, that would be cotton, I'm presuming this isn't.

Half the price of a Ralph Lauren polo, though. Bargain.

I’m not a fan of the shirt, but as a grown adult man, I don’t have a dog in this fight. If I had my way, I’d ban the sale of shirts to anyone over 21 who wasn’t going to exclusively use it to play football in. Even then, I’d certainly not allow the printing of names.

I’m not a fan of the shirt, but as a grown adult man, I don’t have a dog in this fight. If I had my way, I’d ban the sale of shirts to anyone over 21 who wasn’t going to exclusively use it to play football in. Even then, I’d certainly not allow the printing of names.

Wise words.

I am John ( and so is my wife) .....

WyrAqBy2gPGboz9Z-WChtmZwnpo9p4utqIN_0gWZ80vg6QE6ojkYbnue4NNm_rrrhLSJEyGhX2kpXmz4rVi5q4WdviVmAxyBPDC-d2Ke6TeQ-c6Xpoxdhjh3W9ERCl10ucU=s0-d-e1-ft
iVNiYxLU4Gbe11WC0AG-EemAgmsFsAmi1AQqoyKkI5SsjmKsbEtEW1LnzliSYj9VsKEMnuUhiWqOL49Dd9p5j3KwM5r_YpZugucNN1-UK50EVN6z25y6vqqEkImmHgaE3P4FVy5xKXIrngOyE67lulg6LNQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Hi John - Fan Number: MEMBERNUMBERPRIOR

The brand new Oxford United third shirt for the forthcoming 2022/23 campaign is available for pre-order now.

We stand together, united in the belief that we are the heartbeat of this city.
Oxford United fans support each other as well as their team and with this in mind, this season’s third shirt will put the supporter AND our city at the centre, with thanks to our sponsors Bangkok Glass and Polythene UK for foregoing their sponsorship.

The reverse of the shirt sees the famous Oxford ‘Dreaming Spires’ skyline displayed proudly, reminding us that the club is backed by the city. This year’s bespoke navy design with striking yellow trim and streamline collar enables the shirt to be multi-purpose so whether you’re in the stands cheering on the U’s or out with friends you can display your pride at wearing the Oxford United badge.

As with the home and away shirts, this year’s third shirt also has the year the club was established, 1893, embroidered on the neckline.As with previous campaigns, there is a full range of sizes available including Mini Kits, Infant Kits, Junior and Adult ranging from small to 6XL. Printing of the new EFL shirt font is available for £12 for any name and number to make your U’s shirt that little bit special.

You can now be the first members of the Yellow Army to have your shirt delivered directly to your door by clicking below.​
Third Shirt Launch Video​
See the U's third shirt in all its glory by watching the launch video on Twitter. Click the button below to watch the full video now.​
kctvB70gimDsAZ6u0vy93ZmdBpGxai73Ac4UteiuLwnQ33KkSXHwsTixnmkeInhuGSa17HEVA0nWWy8Is_SN33QozDM66oEqNsbNxRLc=s0-d-e1-ft
oCWr_Fh7t0b3ySyW99ssQDtrhZ9mMwLM2JopIhirueKUdZHKebW9f6Jtga1BaQYRvV0XiP3RLgJc0OV0R5ftIPwcAiMIu3ZxRu2Lx16fzRSQsMC2iq96In7iiwLiRw-oeJpLkjlVsGfiLrZbDWHUyMX9-Q=s0-d-e1-ft
You are receiving this e-mail as a registered subscriber to Oxford United Football Club, registered in England no. 470509

Registered address: Grenoble Road, Oxford OX4 4XP

Not sure I agree with that. I think the fact that the stands full of our supporters have a lot of yellow in them looks really good. Would Dortmund's Yellow Wall or Anfield's Kop (or wherever!) look as good if everyone was wearing dark blue / grey / nondescript clothes? I don't think so.

Not sure I agree with that. I think the fact that the stands full of our supporters have a lot of yellow in them looks really good. Would Dortmund's Yellow Wall or Anfield's Kop (or wherever!) look as good if everyone was wearing dark blue / grey / nondescript clothes? I don't think so.
What we’d lack in spectacle, we’d make up in dignity.

I don't know why people are thinking it's the Oxford skyline? It's the ECG of our new signing from his medical. Sure, he flatlined at one stage, but KR thinks he can get the best out of him.
This needs more appreciation.

Does anyone know why there is no sponsor on this shirt?

Would have been a nice touch to feature a local charity on the shirt - like we did with Sobell House in 13/14 - rather than just go sponsorless I think.

Does anyone know why there is no sponsor on this shirt?

Would have been a nice touch to feature a local charity on the shirt - like we did with Sobell House in 13/14 - rather than just go sponsorless I think.
My hunch is that the ink won't adhere to a pique fabric polo shirt. Polos are typically embroidered for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom