• Morecambe

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECYellow

Everyone,

We need to help our team get the 12/14 points that would guarantee survival.

Next week is absolutely massive against Morecambe! Our biggest game of the season by a distance and we need to get up there in numbers.

Do whatever it takes to try and make it. Imagine the boost the players and Manning will get if they walk out to 1500 yellows behind the goal.

If anyone has space in their cars or mini busses then if willing, share it on here so that fuel costs etc can be shared.

Everyone,

Next week is absolutely massive against Morecambe! Our biggest game of the season by a distance and we need to get up there in numbers.

Do whatever it takes to try and make it. Imagine the boost the players and Manning will get if they walk out to 1500 yellows behind the goal.

If anyone has space in their cars or mini busses then if willing, share it on here so that fuel costs etc can be shared.
Good post.
After the long drawn out fiasco with Robinson allowed to limp on week after week. The board could go along way to putting that behind them.

A massive gesture would be to lay on free coach travel? Get the feel good factor back with everyone on board...literally.

Everyone,

Very good suggestion .
Can someone on here, who knows how, contact OUSP & OXVox to make urgent contact with Mick Brown

Free/subsidised travel for all (not just kids) would be an incredible gesture by the club. Is that even possible at this stage?

It’d certainly help to boost numbers and solidarity, I’m sure.

For example, match day ticket and LRTC admission for £45…wouldn’t half be a statement of intent to build a good away following next Saturday.

Everyone,

This will be my first but not last game this season, work commitments have made watching matches difficult this season, however the team need a huge boost and I'm well aware the hard core supporters will be at this match.
I used to follow the team home and away regardless of form.
This team and manager are about to find out the energy that this fan base are capable of.
I'm even bringing the Mrs who will sing as loud as anyone.
We need 3 points so let's help the team out. Oxford loud and proud.

The team is going to be interesting, considering what he liked to do at mk dons.

Maybe thinking 3 at the back, with wing backs.

Eastwood
Moore Findlay Brown
Anderson Brannagan McGuane Fleming
Browne
Joesph O’Donkor.

Presuming that bate is injured. Maybe Tyler Smith instead of O’Donkor if fit and ready to play, hopefully manning gets the best out of him!

The team is going to be interesting, considering what he liked to do at mk dons.

Maybe thinking 3 at the back, with wing backs.

Eastwood
Moore Findlay Brown
Anderson Brannagan McGuane Fleming
Browne
Joesph O’Donkor.

Presuming that bate is injured. Maybe Tyler Smith instead of O’Donkor if fit and ready to play, hopefully manning gets the best out of him!
I forgot about Long, need to fit him in there somewhere, been one of best players through this bad run!!

I can't attend as I'm on call the weekend but I well refrain from listening on Radio Ox. Last time I done that we beat Bolton away.

Team selection I would go with.

Eastwood
Long Moore Brown
Anderson Brannagan mcguane Fleming
Browne Joseph Goodrham

Train strikes are a right nightmare for this.
Morecambe is so isolated on a "normal" day, yet alone with a strike on (As it stands, it is only the Network Rail aspect of the strike that has been cancelled, train operators are still striking). On previous strike days, there have been zero trains into Morecambe. The actual timetable for this Saturday is yet to be confirmed but it looks like Northern will not be running into Morecambe.
And additionally, the requirement for trains to have completed journeys by 18:30 looks like it will still be in place across most of the network.

Last edited:
Eastwood
Anderson Moore Findlay Brown Fleming
Brannagan McGuane
Joseph O’Donkor Browne​

Last edited:
McGinty
Long Moore Brown
Anderson Mcguane Brannagan Fleming
Joseph Odonkor Browne

Mini bus hire available from TVR Kidlington for £137.75.

£137.75 divided by the 17 seats available is just £8.10 each! If you add in £100 fuel you are looking at £14 all in for a return trip to Morecambe.

Can’t be bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom