Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Bate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
If this match does not get us 3 points then I'm going to tear up my season card.
Oh, I haven;t got one.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

REF WATCH

Huddersfield based school teacher Samuel Barrott is today’s ref.

Appointed to the EFL in 2020, Barrott has taken charge of 35 matches this season, 15 in League One and has
been the man in the middle in several Championship fixtures recently. He has cautioned 98 players and dismissed three.

Barrott’s last U’s match was the 1-1 draw at Accrington on December 3rd 2022 whereas his last Shrimp’s
fixture was their 0-4 home loss to Liam Manning’s MK Dons last August.

EqvdgjcW4AALnZq

Come on the boys let's get a win or we could be in the bottom 4 before next time.we play. Show the new boss what we are made of.2-0 win oh sorry we always let 1 in 2-1 win.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

Includes Dan Crowley, Jonathan Obika, Connor Ripley, Phil Edwards, Scott McNiven and Michael Howard.

EwXiP_-W8AUQTMg

I‘m intrigued to see how Manning sets the team up, formation wise, players selected, players not selected, the obvious changes and the more subtle ones.

Will he stick with 4 at the back but give them some protection with someone like Sam Long or Smyth playing in front?

Will he go with a back 3 and play Anderson and Fleming as wingbacks?

Will Brannigan play further forward?

Who out of GO’D, Browne, Wildschut, Joseph, and Smith plays up front?

Does he trust the young guns, GO’D & Goodrham, or does he go with experience?

Is there room on the bench for Golding and Johnson?

I‘m intrigued to see how Manning sets the team up, formation wise, players selected, players not selected, the obvious changes and the more subtle ones.

Will he stick with 4 at the back but give them some protection with someone like Sam Long or Smyth playing in front?

Will he go with a back 3 and play Anderson and Fleming as wingbacks?

Will Brannigan play further forward?

Who out of GO’D, Browne, Wildschut, Joseph, and Smith plays up front?

Does he trust the young guns, GO’D & Goodrham, or does he go with experience?

Is there room on the bench for Golding and Johnson?
You’ve named player except for Konate the poor lad.

You’ve named player except for Konate the poor lad.

True, I’d forgotten him!

To be honest I’m not sure what his best/ preferred position is. Is he what we need though in a relegation scrap?

Manning will have had a week to look at him in training, so let see if he makes the squad.

True, I’d forgotten him!

To be honest I’m not sure what his best/ preferred position is. Is he what we need though in a relegation scrap?

Manning will have had a week to look at him in training, so let see if he makes the squad.
I think Konate’s still injured. I’m not sure we’ll see much more of him to be honest…

In the photos of training this week I think I saw Murphy in a training kit though! And Smith too. I still have hope that Smith will get a few goals for us before the end of the season. He arrived at a horrific time but I still have faith that there’s a player there.

Come on the boys let's get a win or we could be in the bottom 4 before next time.we play. Show the new boss what we are made of.2-0 win oh sorry we always let 1 in 2-1 win.

I'm not expecting a reinvention of the wheel, just players clear in what they have to do.
Unless Manning is some sort of guru we will probably concede despite looking solid, so now it's all about what we can do going forward.
I'm going to say 1-1 with Joseph scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom