Away Match Day Thread 17/02/2024 L1: Wycombe Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very very lucky to get a draw against a very ordinary team 15th in the league.
Yet another shambles being managed by someone who has absolutely no EFL or equivalent experience.

Second in the league and going brilliantly under Manning and then Des takes the same squad down the league and on the way to being out of the playoffs.

The DESciples on here need to get their heads out the sand. Need him to be replaced by someone who at least has relevant EFL experience who can then have time to sort the squad and any new signings for an attempt for promotion to be made next season.

Oh and Des football is even more numbingly tedious than that we had to suffer under Wilder.
I know it goes against your anti Des agenda but we are actually now further inside the play offs than before todays game.

Don’t let facts get in the way of your point though πŸ˜‰

Cumming kept us in the game, Negru did well, Brown battled for everything and our performance in the second half was better (although it could hardly be worse).

Having said that, Wycombe really should have scored with the chances they created and we were abject at times.

Awful game. Both sides had chances to win the game, but overall a very poor performance, and a chance missed to move up a place, and create a small gap to Stevenage.

The performances have been poor now for sometime, and I do struggle to see a game plan each time the team takes to the field.

Really good from Negru and Brown all things considered, but Cumming easily our MOTM.

A referee too scared to give any decisions that may impact the game really didn't help. I actually feel sorry for those poor buggers who pay to watch Wycombe every good.

As for Goodwin. Well. The less said the better so far.

Only watched it on player, but truly looked like Wycombe v Wycombe. Good on the fans that travelled to that.

Very good point. Cumming got stuck to his line 2nd half, were dominated his area first.
Well done Stephan Negru give him a job to do and not think he’s Ferdinand. He could be some player.
Ciaron Brown best player on the pitch, and other than Cam Brann has been the clubs best signing.

Very very lucky to get a draw against a very ordinary team 15th in the league.
Yet another shambles being managed by someone who has absolutely no EFL or equivalent experience.

Second in the league and going brilliantly under Manning and then Des takes the same squad down the league and on the way to being out of the playoffs.

The DESciples on here need to get their heads out the sand. Need him to be replaced by someone who at least has relevant EFL experience who can then have time to sort the squad and any new signings for an attempt for promotion to be made next season.

Oh and Des football is even more numbingly tedious than that we had to suffer under Wilder.

It isn’t great.. but we are still in a playoff position and came out of the day in a stronger 6th place.

5 games unbeaten is still something to build on.

You really are tedious.

Perhaps you should just DESappear for a while rather than put yourself through such DESpair.

Looking at the relay, we were robbed of a penalty.
Having said that, we were lucky not to be 2 or 3 down.

0-0 feels really weird! Can't remember the last time that happened

Isn't it a worry when our best players are Cumming ,Negru and Brown. But league everyone says draw away win at Home we are due a massive performance against Northampton.

Negru , Brown and Cumming had very good games and kept us in it at times.

The rest of the squad were for the majority of the game awful, I can't believe how bad the players first touch was it was like watching Sunday league players at times.

Wycombe let us off in the first half by not burying some great chances.

On to Tuesday where 3 points is a must and a better performance for the full 90 minutes.

Much better second half and could have won it. Hate playing Wycombe it’s always a poor game. I feared a defeat when I heard Elliot Moore was out, but we kept a clean sheet against all the high balls in our box. Win on Tuesday then it is a good point today
Well done Lads!!!

COYY

Back
Top Bottom