Votes: 48 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cummings

Long Moore Brown Leigh

Matete

Smyth Brannagan

Burey Harris Murphy

We need physicality to counter Wycombe's bully boy tactics.
Hence the inclusion of Smyth.
He could of slotted in at RB, but is going to be more useful in the middle.
We need Negru, Bennett and Goodwin on the bench ready to use their physicality.
We won't beat them playing pretty football, we need to match them and hopefully the long awaited victory will happen.

I know, right.

it's been, what, 3 days now?

Anybody wanting a ticket, call the ticket office.
They E Mail you the ticket- do you don't have to go to the ground.

Some are saying we'll be playing in our red/black kit.... Why?
Why not out home kit?

Some are saying we'll be playing in our red/black kit.... Why?
Why not out home kit?

Think the navy blue shorts of both cause an issue. I always think if a ref gets players mixed up by the similar colour of their shorts they shouldn't be a ref. Sadly yellow shorts aren't part of the second or third kits so can't be worn.

Wear yellow wherever possible.

I'm assuming you have balanced this out by praising the excellent support at Blackpool or is it just easier to have a pop?
Lets not kid ourselves we would be calling Wycombe Tin pot if they still hadn't sold out for a game 30 miles down the road.

Lets not kid ourselves we would be calling Wycombe Tin pot if they still hadn't sold out for a game 30 miles down the road.
Ah who cares how many folk turn up, it's only leisure time. The one proviso being, if you don't go to games regularly you don't get to bore on negatively here.

Ah who cares how many folk turn up, it's only leisure time. The one proviso being, if you don't go to games regularly you don't get to bore on negatively here.
Its a fans forum on a thread specifically for Wycombe. Just Cant believe we haven't sold out yet given our league position.

To be fair, we still call them Tin Pot even if they do sell out for a game 30 miles down the road, as it is their big day out.

For those wishing to purchase a ticket can you not just ring the ticket office?

I know its not the same as queuing around the Manor for Man Utd tickets but its a decent alternative.

Although changing the system halfway through the season for an unspecified period of downtime is, yet another, clusterfudge by the club.

You can if they are High Wycombe, who have spent one whole season i the top two tiers of English football and they didn't even get to watch a single game in person.
I think they did get to watch 1 game didn't they? I think there was that solitary home game with severely reduced capacity when the covid restrictions were easing.

You can if they are High Wycombe, who have spent one whole season i the top two tiers of English football and they didn't even get to watch a single game in person.
Yes that fact is pleasing. But more important is the fact that they regularly beat us and take the P**s with impunity, we need a good victory.

Back
Top Bottom