What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
First home game of the season despite being only our 2nd league game this season, you can already tell the pressure from the fans.

I really hope we get a win, it will do the players wonders. Another loss…. Well, that would be devastating.

2-2 we can't keep a clean sheet it would seem so they will definitely score..I think Tyler G and Stanley M for us

My first game of the season so I’ll be interested to see how Manning sets the team up and the new players in action.

Two disappointing results to date but I always believed it would take 2 or 3 windows to sort out the mess left by Robinson. It’s going to take time. The pre season 5-0 victory over QPR raised fan’s expectations far too much In my view.

Tight, nervy game but we come out 2-1 winners.

Have just read Paul Simpsons pre match interview, says we have good individuals.
Think he’s right, but hopefully our team will win.

First home game of the season despite being only our 2nd league game this season, you can already tell the pressure from the fans.

I really hope we get a win, it will do the players wonders. Another loss…. Well, that would be devastating.
Not devastating, it’s a game of football, it’d be disappointing but no need to panic just yet if we lose. A close win for us, 2-1.

Smyth has to start. McGuane and McEachran pass sideways and backwards whatever the situation, whilst Smyth looks to go forward.

It's becoming increasingly clear why he was frozen out.

Smyth has to start. McGuane and McEachran pass sideways and backwards whatever the situation, whilst Smyth looks to go forward.

It's becoming increasingly clear why he was frozen out.
I would be amazed if Smyth starts..
McEachran will not be left out after one league game! Manning knows him well and clearly trusts him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom