• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port Vale win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs L's birthday on Monday and if it wasn't for a pre-arranged lunch booking, we may well have been driving up for this one. Going to have to watch iFollow instead. We will be opening a bottle, or three, for the occasion so we'll raise a glass to the boys and to all who are travelling.
First win under Manning and a big 3 points for the boys. 3 - 1 to the Yellows!

Think they’re in trouble, watched them a few months ago, and they were the only team worse than us.
Need a win Monday

Bug win needed.

That's really upped the Anty!

But with players suspended and illegible, Vale may have to play their Bee team.

But this is a great opportunity to Flea the relegation zone.

My advice is survive now but from Mayfly towards success once Cricket season is done.

Last edited:
It's pretty crazy to think were are currently 3 unbeaten. Great opportunity for a win at last with Vale in free-fall and further missing a few players due to suspensions and our loanees. Wont be an easy game and they'll probably be having similar thoughts in terms of an opportunity to grab the points but if we play like we did second half Friday, we definitely stand a strong chance.

That's really upped the Anty!

But with players suspended and illegible, Vale may have to play their Bee team.

But this is a great opportunity to Flea the relegation zone.

My advice is survive now but from Mayfly towards success once Cricket season is done.
7BFDF765-0EFF-44F6-9B36-6EA0E77D96C0.gif

Ineligible!

Although neither of them have ever hand-written me a letter. For all I know, they're illegible as well.

The word didn't sound right when I posted it, but I couldn't work out why!! Now I know, thanks!!

Although neither of them have ever hand-written me a letter.

Me neither. Despite sending at least a dozen to Matty, he's never replied (I suspect the drawings of the two of us together freaked him out - in hindsight they were a mistake).

I’m very confident we will win this. After watching us on Good Friday we were often the better side. Port Vale I’m sure will be dropping down to L2.
Also think Accrington will draw with us to ensue we both play L1 next season

If Manning starts Wildschut and Murphy I will be very unhappy. Neither of them show for the ball and on friday I didnt see any positive contribution. Wildschut politely showed Bannon the space to score his goal and Murphy failed to make an effective shot and cross from his rare opportunities. We need a combination of GOD TG and Smyth to replace them from the start. Joseph while not exactly a deadly striker has got a great engine and every now and again makes or scores a goal. We need their youthful energy and fearlessness up against hoary old L1 centrebacks. We dont have any alternatives.

If Manning starts Wildschut and Murphy I will be very unhappy. Neither of them show for the ball and on friday I didnt see any positive contribution. Wildschut politely showed Bannon the space to score his goal and Murphy failed to make an effective shot and cross from his rare opportunities. We need a combination of GOD TG and Smyth to replace them from the start. Joseph while not exactly a deadly striker has got a great engine and every now and again makes or scores a goal. We need their youthful energy and fearlessness up against hoary old L1 centrebacks. We dont have any alternatives.
I suspect that Manning will think that we do have alternatives, and will disagree with you.
Let's see. He seems to be taking a very pragmatic approach and using the more experienced players to try to get us out if this.
He has done pretty well to date in my view

I’d love to find out what exactly is going on with Tyler Smith. Somebody has mentioned that LM tried to send him back to Hull. I took that with a very large pinch of salt but something isn’t right. We lack goals and he’s scored a few in the championship this season. What a shame if we’ve managed to sign yet another player who, for whatever reason, won’t be contributing for the cause this season.

And don’t even get me started on the situation with the kid from Forest! What was that one all about?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom