Away Match Day Thread +++ 10/03/18 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC +++

No I didn’t, I send it’s not the end of world, which is lucky as if that’s how we’re going to play then that precisely where we’re going. The club will still be there, I will still have a season ticket, I’d rather that was in l1.

Well it would leave Tiger’s grand plans f*****g well dead in the water before it’s even begun regardless. How on earth can you make us an attractive prospect to other investors and en route to being a Championship club when you’re in League 2.

Charlie is a lot of hot air at times on this forum but he’s got one word bang on on here - complacency. There are too many self-interested parties at this club at the minute looking out for their own skin at the expense of the bigger picture - from players who know they’ll get a better deal elsewhere or a return to a parent club, to directors doing this job for a jolly, to Eales and to Tiger who seems to run to his own schedule (when the trains aren’t messing it up).

Utter, utter shambles. I’m agog at how quickly everything has unravelled since MApp left. He may not have taken any players to Leicester but did take every bit of professionalism with him.

some people, "We wont go down" " Were 10th we wont go down" " Going down what are you on ffs" they ought to wake up and have a reality check and see the position were in

How close do we have to get to the relegation zone before you reckon we have to start fighting for points rather than 'planning for the future'?
Did I intimate that we'd carry on losing and it was fine? Nope. As usual, you read much into comments to fit your reality and make a host of assumptions looking to score a point or give you a gotcha in the future. Dear oh dear. You've become a bitter and sad man, and that in itself is sad!

Todd Kane saying as it is, Think he will be getting a fine, Top stuff well done young man

Oops... the club needs to stop Mr Kane being interviewed. The foot in mouth award for this season is already sewn up ?

Kane be on the recieving end of FA disciplinary after his comments

said it how it was though!

Well it would leave Tiger’s grand plans f*****g well dead in the water before it’s even begun regardless. How on earth can you make us an attractive prospect to other investors and en route to being a Championship club when you’re in League 2.

Charlie is a lot of hot air at times on this forum but he’s got one word bang on on here - complacency. There are too many self-interested parties at this club at the minute looking out for their own skin at the expense of the bigger picture - from players who know they’ll get a better deal elsewhere or a return to a parent club, to directors doing this job for a jolly, to Eales and to Tiger who seems to run to his own schedule (when the trains aren’t messing it up).

Utter, utter shambles. I’m agog at how quickly everything has unravelled since MApp left. He may not have taken any players to Leicester but did take every bit of professionalism with him.

Listen: this is a club where an owner hires a useless manager, sacks him, buggers off abroad for a month, leaves the assistant in charge, flogs the club at a dreadful time of the year, presides over a shambolic exit, loads the club up with hard debt to himself.
And gets thanked fulsomely by the supporters trust.
God I hope we do not get relegated. It would be a horror. But there is a strong argument that we would deserve it, for supine, self-serving complacency.
Being at AFCW reminds us what it means to fight for every inch for your club. We might need to re-discover that spirit some time soon.

Todd Kane, decent player, total idiot. The last thing we need is to get players disciplined by the FA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom