Home Match Day Thread +++ 28/4/2018 OUFC v Rochdale Match Day Thread +++

I do too. They are a plucky side that deserve L1 status. I reckon it will be Oldham down on Saturday

Oldham can’t go down. The fixture computer will self combust if Oldham aren’t listed under ‘Third TIer’

I hope Rochdale stay up. A welcoming and friendly bunch.

Yes me too, went there last season for our fantastic win. The Baum was an excellent pre match pub, the chippy next to the away 'end' was excellent and I was so greedy I had one of their excellent chicken Balti pies at half time. Helps that the missus has family nearby we can stay with.

After proposing to my girlfriend on Saturday morning on top of Wittenham clumps it wasn’t apperantly the most romantic thing to do was take to the last home game of the season!

I’ve finally made my way through this thread and it sounds like the team dug in and got the needed result.

I hope Rochdale stay up as it is a good away day and close by to me but so is Oldham.

After getting the points I think KR will try out a few of the fringe players against Blackburn plus potentially including some of the youth players like Noel-Williams.

I can’t see Wes being involved now he has been told he is leaving along with a few others that might be under contract but not in his plans like Obika.

After proposing to my girlfriend on Saturday morning on top of Wittenham clumps it wasn’t apperantly the most romantic thing to do was take to the last home game of the season!

I’ve finally made my way through this thread and it sounds like the team dug in and got the needed result.

I hope Rochdale stay up as it is a good away day and close by to me but so is Oldham.

After getting the points I think KR will try out a few of the fringe players against Blackburn plus potentially including some of the youth players like Noel-Williams.

I can’t see Wes being involved now he has been told he is leaving along with a few others that might be under contract but not in his plans like Obika.

Congratulations. I hope our “little gang” will be allowed to perform a guard of honour at the wedding. And toast the happy occasion with a glass or two of moonshine

Congratulations! Wonderful place to get engaged too - hope the weather was reasonable for it (and that she said yes!)

Congratulations! Wonderful place to get engaged too - hope the weather was reasonable for it (and that she said yes!)

She did say yes but the down side is she wants to set a date for next year before next season’s fixtures come out!

She did say yes but the down side is she wants to set a date for next year before next season’s fixtures come out!

Ha.

I’ve mentioned it on here before but the only home game I’ve missed in the last ten years was when I was getting engaged in Paris.

The game was, inevitably, the one when Leven scored from the halfway line. Doy!

Back
Top Bottom