Home Match Day Thread +++ 06/01/2018 OUFC v Blackpool match day thread +++

Right, balls to goalless draws and squeaking a win through Josh Ruffels, there's tons of goals to be had tomorrow.
4-2 to us...both their goals from corners 24 seconds after we've scored.

Gino x 2
Obika
Lego penalty

1 x red card each as well...

BFC last 6 away games : 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats. GF 4 GA 4. Kyle Vassell, who has been responsible for 8 goals is out injured. We have Ric out. Dwight back in @ left back (worried). I feel we will miss Rics attacking play. Hoping for a 1-0 win. Nightmare is BFC goal from corner, then park la bus! Enjoy.

We were shite up there, so hopefully that will motivate the players to put a performance on tomorrow, plus hopefully Blackpool will think it will be as easy as it was up there.

They are out of form, another win would move us even closer to safety and keep us out of the relegation battle which looks like it could take in half the division so I reckon we will win 2-1 Thomas and Obika with ours, some northerner for them

Oxford United 5 (Ledson hat-trick, Bird-beaka 2) Blackpool 4. Att: 6980 with 396 away fans. Two players sent off (don't know which two). Bad ref, bad scoreboard and obligatory dog on the pitch. One Blackpool fan will be arrested for wearing offensive flared trousers. Mr. Eales will make a special announcement after the game. A pigeon will fly into the directors' box. A TV in one of the boxes will explode. My brother, who's company Grant And Stone sponsored the last home game (true), won't sponsor this one. I can't go, because I promised my missus something special. That just about does it for me.

Oxford United 5 (Ledson hat-trick, Bird-beaka 2) Blackpool 4. Att: 6980 with 396 away fans. Two players sent off (don't know which two). Bad ref, bad scoreboard and obligatory dog on the pitch. One Blackpool fan will be arrested for wearing offensive flared trousers. Mr. Eales will make a special announcement after the game. A pigeon will fly into the directors' box. A TV in one of the boxes will explode. My brother, who's company Grant And Stone sponsored the last home game (true), won't sponsor this one. I can't go, because I promised my missus something special. That just about does it for me.

which one is he Grant or Stone?

I hope your Mrs enjoys her "something special" Dave. Will you be wearing the white suit with the unique air conditioning?

Back
Top Bottom