Home Match Day Thread 01/04/2024: L1 OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see us actually doing what we should against opposition like this, can’t believe how bad they are.

This should be just the confidence boost we need at a perfect time, let’s get some more

Playing some good stuff....but, our biggest downfall is players not being on the same wavelength, coupled with a lack of quality/ability to play/pick a simple pass on occasion.

Nice to see us actually doing what we should against opposition like this, can’t believe how bad they are.

This should be just the confidence boost we need at a perfect time, let’s get some more
I can't say I'll miss playing Fleetwood.

I believe their owner, Andy Pilley, is in prison for some sort of fraud.

Taking the lead under Des yet again, managing to push on this time and put a bit of daylight between us and the opposition.

The will be a short thread!

Looking at the table and remaining fixtures, and up turn in form is too late to reach the play offs - unless another team implodes. The players are therefore playing for next season. Let's hope that the poor performances of the lat few months won'r reoccur - and lessons have been learnt.

Des hasn't hit the ground running. Let's hope he has now adjusted to the demands of League One.
It doesn't need any team to implode for us to reach the playoffs. We just need to keep winning and the important match is then against Lincoln.
Although, I don't think we will make it.

Good to see a killer instinct against a hapless opponent. Can’t say I’m in any way convinced by our build up play again but we’ve been much better in the final third.

Message should be to fill our boots here.

This could be any number against a team who are sitting off and slow to react.
We have had some completely unnecessary wobbles out there at the same time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom