EFL Winding Up Petitions List

anyone else get a sense of dread when new posts appear on this thinking it's Oxford related?
so far so good, have lessons finally been learnt
It was my first thought I must admit...

anyone else get a sense of dread when new posts appear on this thinking it's Oxford related?
so far so good, have lessons finally been learnt

Yes, and the relative silence makes me feel it’s a matter of when and not if.

Hope I’m wrong again though.

Genuine question. What do you expect other than relative silence?

I would like to see a weekly feature on iFollow where all the bills are paid, the petty cash box is counted out live, and players given their pocket money! It's the only possible way that we can be sure that everything is all above board!!

Genuine question. What do you expect other than relative silence?

Just expect regular updates about the direction of the club etc, rather than trumpet fanfares every now and then just to put bums on seats with no news.

Oh, and less look at me B*****s from Scotchegg, I mean Niall McWilliams!!

Just expect regular updates about the direction of the club etc, rather than trumpet fanfares every now and then just to put bums on seats with no news.

Fair enough on the updates although I doubt it would come over as anything other than space filler as Tiger's updates do (isn't that basically the same thing?). I think in this specific area, time will tell as actions will speak louder than words (clichetastic).

Sorry, I missed your witty response! I was too busy talking on the radio!!

no surprise here but ...

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)
Companies Court No 5844 of 2019
In the Matter of BURY FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
20 September 2019

no surprise here but ...

Companies Court No 5844 of 2019
In the Matter of BURY FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
20 September 2019

Would this put the nail in the coffin of the desperate plan* being put forward that they should end up back in L2 next season?

*Personally, however sad, I don't think they should be allowed to do this as it makes a mockery of the competition and the clubs actually paying their bills. Plus one of those clubs paying their bills will get relegated out of the FL to allow Bury to take that L2 place.

get a feeling of dread every time this thread comes up then huge relief when i read it’s not us.
with Zaki taking on more responsibility hopefully that’s the end of it

Petition dismissed on 16 October 2019.

They had an injection of £10m very recently and paid debt off apparently. Clearly just wanted the parking space retained. The Southend fans I've seen make comments are calling bulls**t though on Ron Martin's claims that they'll be in their new stadium by Aug 21.

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)
Companies Court No 007096 of 2019
In the Matter of THE SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
8 November 2019

Back
Top Bottom