EFL Winding Up Petitions List

Anyone know what the latest is with Bury and Bolton?

Will they be able to fulfil their fixtures next season?

Anyone know what the latest is with Bury and Bolton?

Will they be able to fulfil their fixtures next season?

I hope so because I've already looked up the train times for Bolton on the Tuesday in september and I always enjoy Bury away under the lights.

Bury's problems continue - evicted from Carrington training ground. not looking good at all

Macclesfield definitely in the deep stuff sadly.

it’s like a different world comparing lower leagues to the top 6 premiersh#te clubs. the vast wealth needs to be filtered down a hell of a lot more. worrying times for clubs including ourselves

Looks like Bolton have found a preferred buyer. Though the new owners seem to be a mix of venture capital and property speculation.

Companies Court Winding Up List for Wednesday, 3 July 2019 (07/02/2019)
CR-2019-000810 MACCLESFIELD TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB,LIMITED

That’d be sad if they fold. One of the nicest clubs around

The imbalance of wealth between the Prem and the rest is becoming alarming. I sense that many armchair football experts would quite happily see 20 ‘strugglers’ go bust. All they care about is their VAR controversies and their confected ‘Old Trafford bust-ups’.

You just have to look at Man United this summer. If they sign Maguire that is £140 million on 3 players. 2 of them aren't even proven Premier League players and the other is a good centre back but 70+ million for him? Not for me.

The imbalance of wealth between the Prem and the rest is becoming alarming. I sense that many armchair football experts would quite happily see 20 ‘strugglers’ go bust. All they care about is their VAR controversies and their confected ‘Old Trafford bust-ups’.
Agree but I would also say that the thos has meant the difference between the Championship and the rest of the FL has also grown alarmingly.

Bury's players returning for pre-season training today to find no manager, no coaching staff, physio or ground staff.
The groundsman was sacked without being replaced and as a result the grass was too long to train on, forcing the players to train in the gym.

Looking pretty dire at the moment. How can a league one team prepare for a season like this. At worse I guess there won't be a season for them

Back
Top Bottom