General University varsity derby. (Not Oxford United!)

Went a couple of times when I was at Brookes, better atmosphere than the Kassam.

It's the only game at court place farm where segregation is in place between both sets of supporters. Its more of a derby than us vs Wycombe.
Don't think they have actually read the thread and just assumed it is about the Cambridge game!

Clever hoorays vs thick hoorays Derby.
originals V the quitters* (from 'the other place')

* minor historical reference to how Cambridge was founded, following a town n gown riot during 1100s - Swindestock tavern riot ?- some academics, fed up with regular 'treatment' from the towns folk, upped sticks and headed east, eventually stopping at, and founding Cambridge university ( who produce spys - oxford produces prime ministers & world leaders), after quitting Oxford

originals V the quitters* (from 'the other place')

* minor historical reference to how Cambridge was founded, following a town n gown riot during 1100s - Swindestock tavern riot ?- some academics, fed up with regular 'treatment' from the towns folk, upped sticks and headed east, eventually stopping at, and founding Cambridge university ( who produce spys - oxford produces prime ministers & world leaders), after quitting Oxford

I am on about the polytechnic vs the proper university tonight, that’s what this thread is about. I mean I don’t actually care, sooner they realise they are s**t at football and get back to concentrating on what they should be doing (ruining the country in the case of the proper university and trying to get on reality tv shows for the polytechnic kids) the better.

How many people are going to not read the first post and mistake what this thread is on about?

It’s about a match tonight between the Polytechnic in Headington where they train reality tv stars vs the other one in town where they train professional liars to f**k up the country.

As an ex- politechnic survivor I would love to attend. But the boss says she wants to go to the cinema. Oh well, at least there is a bar there too.

As an ex- politechnic survivor I would love to attend. But the boss says she wants to go to the cinema. Oh well, at least there is a bar there too.
What are you going to watch ? I went to watch puss in boots then realised it was about a cat and not the other type of puss just wearing boots 🙂

Back
Top Bottom