General Traffic Management

I'm staying at the Kassam Holiday Inn Express on the 18th so that sorts out the parking. Anyone know which draught beers they serve there?

Good to see a bit of patience while potential improvements are made!
Give it a chance, I should think the drone they had flying was to learn for the future.

I park at Sandford usually, to avoid wait in carparks. As there has been little comment on here does it mean a bit of a improvement? Mixture of cars and pedestrians will be hard to speed up around bowl complex unless some road change

So far no-one has explained what was put in place and what problems occurred.

Plenty of people on here and on five minute forum's were requesting someone to direct traffic and now they have it...

So far no-one has explained what was put in place and what problems occurred.

Plenty of people on here and on five minute forum's were requesting someone to direct traffic and now they have it...

They coned off the middle sections of the roundabouts on aproach to grenoble rd so the science park thames water and bowlplex. Meaning you can only go straight over them in either direction. Good idea in my book and had a stop go board after the game on aproach to the ground to allow traffic to leave

They coned off the middle sections of the roundabouts on aproach to grenoble rd so the science park thames water and bowlplex. Meaning you can only go straight over them in either direction. Good idea in my book and had a stop go board after the game on aproach to the ground to allow traffic to leave
Sounds pretty sensible.

I didn't walk by the crossing by the bowlplex did they have anyone directing traffic?I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't because the key aim would be to clear the rest of the complex first. It may be best to leave the crossing with natural flow.

but it meant traffic having to go back towards the stadium roundabout meaning it stopped traffic coming out of the stadium!

I can see what they are trying to do and as we get familiar I think it will work better. The drone footage will be key. Let's suggest ideas while they're trying to improve things for the big matches.

Would have been a good idea not to block off the only footpath by the Priory for the place to fly the drone.

I do agree that's a disadvantage but in the whole picture how many cars is that?

Back
Top Bottom