EPL Tottenham

Steve Gilbert

Very strange things going on at Spurs. 2 months since they sacked Conte and every manager they have tried to talk to has turned them down.
They seem to have missed the boat with Poch too.
I think Levy will have to give the new manager full control of the playing side and who he brings in or I can see them end up giving it to Ryan Mason as no one else will touch it.

A club with their training ground, stadium and potential to grow should be a great prospect for any ambitious manager so it does show what damage a control freak owner/chairman can do.

Wrong results on Sunday and they won't even have European football to entice people in.

Very strange things going on at Spurs. 2 months since they sacked Conte and every manager they have tried to talk to has turned them down.
They seem to have missed the boat with Poch too.
I think Levy will have to give the new manager full control of the playing side and who he brings in or I can see them end up giving it to Ryan Mason as no one else will touch it.

A club with their training ground, stadium and potential to grow should be a great prospect for any ambitious manager so it does show what damage a control freak owner/chairman can do.
They are also short of a Director of Football since Paratici was banned for the Juve financial irregularities. They have appointed Scott Munn as "Chief Football Officer", He's never worked in Europe, his most high profile job has been with City Football Group in China. And he also can't start until July.
They are a shambles football wise.

Well he must be such a nightmare to work with, and this must be very well known, for everyone to be giving him such a wide berth.

Steve mentions it above. Levy gets the players, and the manager is told to do the best he can with what’s through the door.

They are also short of a Director of Football since Paratici was banned for the Juve financial irregularities. They have appointed Scott Munn as "Chief Football Officer", He's never worked in Europe, his most high profile job has been with City Football Group in China. And he also can't start until July.
They are a shambles football wise.
Have they not got a Head of Recruitment? I'm led to believe they're the same thing.

Have they not got a Head of Recruitment? I'm led to believe they're the same thing.
:)
They do have an Emerging Talent Manager and a Technical Performance Director amongst their 104 football side non playing staff.

Back
Top Bottom