Blogs/Podcasts T'Manor Podcast - Episode Thread

Episode 2 of 21/22 is out now.

Recorded and released just before the rumours about Ben Davis were landing - hence no mention.

It did feel weird to be talking about a good start! There's chatter on transfers and a look forward to the next few games.

It was a good listen.

Edit: Why as a club do we seem to turn defenders into world-beaters, when you think about it (as you did in the podcast) it's mad. Nelson, Dickie, Atkinson, Dunkley...

Last edited:
Yeah was wondering that myself, it's been a while.

It’s a really enjoyable listen - look forward to its return.

The OxBlogger’s Podcasts in which they rewatch old games (Swindon 02, Chelsea 99, Guineas Soccer Six final) is very enjoyable too.

Had a few issues with the sync to Spotify with the latest episode. Seems to be fine on all other podcasts apps whilst listening through browser on soundcloud is always a good fall back.

Glad to see people were missing us. Quite a few personal commitments over the last month or so which has seen time just vanish. Hopefully be back more regularly again now.

Last edited:
Had a few issues with the sync to Spotify with the latest episode. Seems to be fine on all other podcasts apps whilst listening through browser on soundcloud is always a good fall back.

Glad to see people were missing us. Quite a few personal commitments over the last month or so which has seen time just vanish. Hopefully be back more regularly again now.
Your efforts are most definitely appreciated, the pod has become a staple in the routines of a lot of OUFC fans, glad you are back.

@T'Manor Podcast, think there is a problem with the Spotify upload (unless I'm being particularly dense today) I downloaded it for my run, but it just stopped after 14mins when playing. User error, or glitch in the Matrix?

@T'Manor Podcast, think there is a problem with the Spotify upload (unless I'm being particularly dense today) I downloaded it for my run, but it just stopped after 14mins when playing. User error, or glitch in the Matrix?
Apologies for the late response, didn't get a notification.

Yes, there was a problem with the initial upload to all platforms which we rectified. However, Spotify can't seem to re-sync to get the full length version.
It's fine on all other platforms, would suggest playing it via soundcloud on browser mode if you don't want to download an alternative podcast app.

Last edited:
Apologies for the late response, didn't get a notification.

Yes, there was a problem with the initial upload to all platforms which we rectified. However, Spotify can't seem to re-sync to get the full length version.
It's fine on all other platforms, would suggest playing it via soundcloud on browser mode if you don't want to download an alternative podcast app.
Thanks guys always enjoy the pods.

Back
Top Bottom