Ex Player Teddy Mfuni

One for the future.I wonder what level he is at compared to Golding.

Interesting signing, comes after a trial, so they can see something in him.

Building for the future, welcome!

Impressive interview, a confident lad.

We’re not short of centre halves, I make that just the 7 now.

very impressive interview. attitude wise seemed in his late twenties

intriguing link that Warrington manager Mark Beesley is Head of Performance at the Robbie Fowler Education and Football Academy

and there are strong links between the academy and the club,

one of their success stories is Matthew Grivosti on the basis that he "trialled at Oxford United FC summer 2021."now also with Warrington Town

anyone remember him?

very impressive interview. attitude wise seemed in his late twenties

intriguing link that Warrington manager Mark Beesley is Head of Performance at the Robbie Fowler Education and Football Academy

and there are strong links between the academy and the club,

one of their success stories is Matthew Grivosti on the basis that he "trialled at Oxford United FC summer 2021."now also with Warrington Town

anyone remember him?

I see someone spotted it..

but let’s remember Dan Harris moved on for no reason 😉

at a time when the youth team he recruited has got to the 5th round of the FA youth cup for the very first time, too.

Last edited:

KARL ROBINSON​

OXFORD UTD FC FIRST TEAM MANAGER

Fowler Academy students were a real credit to Robbie and the college when trialling at Oxford United FC. My staff were impressed with the technical and tactical ability from the FEFA students. They had a fantastic work ethic and were a pleasure to be around whilst putting in 100% effort constantly. What Robbie and his staff at FEFA have achieved with the college is fantastic and they have my full support going forward and we would highly recommend them. I would highly recommend FEFA to all parents

Spoke to someone who knows this lad from Preston today. Full of praise. Apparently he’s a great kid, brilliant attitude and loves defending. A proper kick it / head it type. Says that he was probably the most popular player in the academy. Everyone loved him as a person.

“So why was he released and not given a pro deal?” I asked.

“Paper hamstrings. Just couldn’t stay fit.”

Spoke to someone who knows this lad from Preston today. Full of praise. Apparently he’s a great kid, brilliant attitude and loves defending. A proper kick it / head it type. Says that he was probably the most popular player in the academy. Everyone loved him as a person.

That's about right.

And guess what, he got injured yesterday playing against Ox City!

Back
Top Bottom