General Squad Numbers 22/23

Ah. Well spotted!
Good news. KR named a few of the 'younger players' and didn't include Smyth, so hopefully he is seen as a first team squad player for the coming season
He'll definitely be part of the first team squad this season.

Am I missing something or has there not been any additional installments of the tour diary since the ' two have just turned up for tea....' cliffhanger of a few days back?

Not complaining, and looking forward to reading the next one, just making sure I'm not looking in the right place

Am I missing something or has there not been any additional installments of the tour diary since the ' two have just turned up for tea....' cliffhanger of a few days back?

Not complaining, and looking forward to reading the next one, just making sure I'm not looking in the right place
Part 1 was described as a taster and at the bottom said the following

"You will be pleased to know that this will be the ONLY tour diary online this summer. The series will conclude in Issue 4 of THE OX, our official magazine, which will be available in the Club Shop at the start of the new season…"

So assume the rest will be in the magazine

Part 1 was described as a taster and at the bottom said the following

"You will be pleased to know that this will be the ONLY tour diary online this summer. The series will conclude in Issue 4 of THE OX, our official magazine, which will be available in the Club Shop at the start of the new season…"

So assume the rest will be in the magazine
Hmm, so one of the very few things that I could watch under my iFollow monthly subscription through the summer is a 'taster' and they are asking me to spend money on something else to see the rest? Poor.

Hmm, so one of the very few things that I could watch under my iFollow monthly subscription through the summer is a 'taster' and they are asking me to spend money on something else to see the rest? Poor.
It wasn't on iFollow - it was a written piece available for all.

iFollow has had 7 videos so far from Spain (Harry Routledge, KR, Baldock, Liam Gilbert, Ciaron Brown, montage of Sunday training and Bodin)

I was presuming that the 'Sunday Training In Spain' video on iFollow was part of a tour diary online? If it isn't I am not quite sure what it is! ;) My bad.

I'm still not quite sure how relevant a piece on the training camp will be in a month's time mind you....

I was presuming that the 'Sunday Training In Spain' video on iFollow was part of a tour diary online? If it isn't I am not quite sure what it is! ;) My bad.

I'm still not quite sure how relevant a piece on the training camp will be in a month's time mind you....
Indeed, and I generally choose CW diary entries to the incoming thread going round in circles as my preferred reading of an evening...

...but hey ho

Any reason why Marcus Browne is not listed on the updated official club page as of today?

There's normally always something wrong with that page. From what I remember the club have to send off the info for a third party to upload to this page, so it's always slow or full of mistakes. Even the new numbers haven't been added yet.

There's normally always something wrong with that page. From what I remember the club have to send off the info for a third party to upload to this page, so it's always slow or full of mistakes. Even the new numbers haven't been added yet.
Nah, you can edit it all manually in the back end of the toolkit. CW knows my day rate.

Back
Top Bottom