General Spicing it up on the training ground

new chant?
we’ve got super liam manning
he knows exactly what we need
moore at the back
mark in attack
oxford are going up the leagues

Lets hope the manufacturers don't get accused of using trained monkeys to dig up the turmeric.

Anyway, isn't it all a bit "purported benefits". Rather than an actual medically proven benefit or isotonic drink?

Anyway, isn't it all a bit "purported benefits". Rather than an actual medically proven benefit or isotonic drink?
Not anymore. Plenty of science behind it now, especially its anti-inflammatory benefits...

Top tip: Take it with black pepper.

Sorry for getting all Mumsnet.

Not anymore. Plenty of science behind it now, especially its anti-inflammatory benefits...

Was going to reply with something similar, Turmeric is a well know post-run recovery aid after hard workouts.

Ahhh , I'm on the turmeric tea.
It's good for clearing the kidneys, of kidney stones. It also levitates the pain..
Good stuff.
Plus I was decorating my bedroom years ago, & I only had white.
So l decided to change the colour, so I chucked a pot of turmeric in the paint.
It wasn't a bad colour, but the bedroom stunk of curry for months...

Top tip: Take it with black pepper.

Another top anti-inflammation tip: stop eating all unnatural sugars and smoke a fatty.

Ahhh , I'm on the turmeric tea.
It's good for clearing the kidneys, of kidney stones. It also levitates the pain..
Good stuff.
Plus I was decorating my bedroom years ago, & I only had white.
So l decided to change the colour, so I chucked a pot of turmeric in the paint.
It wasn't a bad colour, but the bedroom stunk of curry for months...

Alleviate would probably be more beneficial.

Turmeric tea or similar spiced teas are very refreshing on a hot day.

Ameliorate would also be acceptable.

I do wish people wouldn't refer to infusions of herbs, vegetables and flowers, spiced or not, as teas. They're not; unless they include tea, there's a clue in the name.

Back
Top Bottom