General Robbo out.

It's more likely he'll be staying in tonight. Wouldn't want to be going out the night before a game. Maybe a couple of beers at home and an early night?

It's more likely he'll be staying in tonight. Wouldn't want to be going out the night before a game. Maybe a couple of beers at home and an early night?
True, unless it meant ‘out’ in the other sense? In which case, good on him. I support him.

We should start worrying if things aren’t going well in two months time, that gives KR 8/9 more games to turn things around.
If by then we are bottom six then yes questions will be asked because the owners have stated they want promotion this year and have backed the manager. Could be we are top six in two months time and things are looking rosy

Come what may I will support OUFC whoever is in charge………. unless it’s Joey Barton

Yes it's time to get behind Karl and the team . This is the squad until January so let's get a run of good results

We should start worrying if things aren’t going well in two months time, that gives KR 8/9 more games to turn things around.
If by then we are bottom six then yes questions will be asked because the owners have stated they want promotion this year and have backed the manager. Could be we are top six in two months time and things are looking rosy

Come what may I will support OUFC whoever is in charge………. unless it’s Joey Barton
... or Steve Evans or Graham Westley ...

Yes it's time to get behind Karl and the team . This is the squad until January so let's get a run of good results

I will get behind the team but not Karl Robinson. Guys on borrowed time.

In general I don’t like calling for a manager to go, although I made an exception with Clotet!

However if Robinson continues with his ‘ever so umble’ post match emotive twaddle then I might be inclined to change my mind!

If I may quote a man who knew Oxford well, “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less”

Back
Top Bottom