General Quick Plea After Burton

Oxymoron

Before the game, my Grandson used the last of his birthday money to buy a pair of OUFC gloves from the clubshop. On arriving home, he no longer has them.
Screenshot_20231216_181004_Chrome.jpg
Should anyone some across a pair somewhere between East Stand Row T and the Car Park, he would love to get them back, especially as they were only his for 3 hours!

Thanks.

Before the game, my Grandson used the last of his birthday money to buy a pair of OUFC gloves from the clubshop. On arriving home, he no longer has them.
View attachment 17116
Should anyone some across a pair somewhere between East Stand Row T and the Car Park, he would love to get them back, especially as they were only his for 3 hours!

Thanks.
That’s a shame, I hope he finds them @Oxymoron. Or maybe the club could find it in its generous nature to send him a new pair as it’s the season of goodwill 😊

View attachment 17116

Thanks.
Hopefully they are found and returned. If not, can you let us know, would happily make a donation to replace. It is Christmas, after all!

View attachment 17116

Thanks.
I have purchased a new pair of gloves for your Grandson and a new scarf. Pick up at club shop when you can Merry Christmas x

What a fantastic community of fans we have. Thank you everyone, I'm truly humbled. But @Newbury Ox must be singled out for special praise - what a superb and generous thing to do.

My grandson will be back for the Cambridge game and we will revisit the club shop beforehand to take up his kind and selfless deed.

Great reaction. Well done you. (y)
Thank you so much to all of our amazing fans for your heart felt replies to my small gesture.
Growing up Oxford United has been in my blood from eight years old and has given myself so many wonderful memories and continues to this day.
Such as driving to Wimbledon's old ground in my brother's car only for it to break down and have my mates Dad turn up in his Del boy three wheeler to get us there 10 mins before the end. (We won 3-1) missed the goals but what an adventure, Everton away, we took 50 coaches lost 1-0 but great day out. Brighton away won 3-0 and had to buy a pair of trainers as steel toe caps weren't allowed in lol. Middlesbrough away lost 3-2 but we were very loud.
Several Wembley days out.
I wanted that young man to experience what I have had the pleasure to see.
Also thanks to his Grandad for very humble good will message x

Back
Top Bottom