General Pub gardens open and...

Won’t find me in a pub garden. I’m sitting in my new summer house. I can wait until May 17th.

A few pubs opened at 12.01 this morning. Unless you are an alcoholic or night worker why the hell would you want to freeze standing in a pub garden for a drink at that time?!

City centre was "lively" on my return from blood donation.
Two Police ARV`s heading somewhere in a hurry, the usual array of drunks, junkies and beggars harassing folk its almost completely back to normal.
Add to that the sad feckers queuing up for 2 hours to get into Primark to buy cheap tat made in sweatshops and I remembered why I avoid town most of the time.

Just went for a walk around the village - it was lovely to walk past the pub and hear a lively buzz of chatter from all the people at the tables and in the marquee! :) :)

Just went for a walk around the village - it was lovely to walk past the pub and hear a lively buzz of chatter from all the people at the tables and in the marquee! :) :)

That was teeth chattering as folk succumb to hypothermia. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Isis tavern by the river absolutely packed at about 6 tonight. Looked like you had to do something complicated with QR codes and wait for table service but it wasn’t putting people off.

My local has a large beer garden so was able to open yesterday although the landlady said she had a bit of a panic with the snow in the morning. All tables are fully booked for the next two weeks but luckily they have kept a small area unreserved for regulars (though no more than six at any one table). Anyway, was nice to have a proper pint of Surrey Hills Shere Drop in a pint glass. Also to catch up with regulars who I haven't seen for months and find out how things have been.

Much quieter today, think the steam was let off and folk are being sensible now.

Back
Top Bottom