Sport Protestor stop the Snooker World Championships

Just Stop Oil loons at it again...

These idiots are doing more harm to their 'cause' than good.
You’ve just written their name and I’m commenting on it, very cheap way of getting their message across. We can safely say that snooker fans aren’t their core constituency

And probably driving up and down the country to make their protests!!

I think that if we see repeats of the road blocking this year the public will take matters into their own hands and there will be greater unrest.

You’ve just written their name and I’m commenting on it, very cheap way of getting their message across. We can safely say that snooker fans aren’t their core constituency
Their antics make me want to go out and drive around a bit for absolutely no reason, just to spite them.

...but I can't be arsed.

Absolutely crazy. I had Mark Allen vs Fan Zhengyi and a woman tried to attach herself to the table, and then switched over to Milkins vs Perry, and there was orange liquid/powder on half the table.

These people are just complete idiots!

You've got to have a serious case of "main character syndrome" to ruin a few hundred people's day out at the snooker for no tangibly good reason.

Would love to see a bit of vigilante justice meted out against this lot soon 👌

”For those of you who are watching in black and white, the table is orange.”

An emoji isn't enough, that just made me laugh and snot coffee out at the same time!!!

• React
Reactions: MJB
Absolutely crazy. I had Mark Allen vs Fan Zhengyi and a woman tried to attach herself to the table, and then switched over to Milkins vs Perry, and there was orange liquid/powder on half the table.

These people are just complete idiots!
Absolutely!! Orange has no place on a snooker table!!

• Haha
Reactions: QR
And probably driving up and down the country to make their protests!!

I think that if we see repeats of the road blocking this year the public will take matters into their own hands and there will be greater unrest.
drumming up 'extra' trade by suggestion ? ;)

You've got to have a serious case of "main character syndrome" to ruin a few hundred people's day out at the snooker for no tangibly good reason.

Would love to see a bit of vigilante justice meted out against this lot soon [emoji108]
"No tangibly good reason" is a bizarre piece if deliberate ignorance. It would be very easy to find out their reasons by listening ti what they say.

I understand jt has.something to do with the planet and hoping it will be liveable in the future.

• React
Reactions: QR
"No tangibly good reason" is a bizarre piece if deliberate ignorance. It would be very easy to find out their reasons by listening ti what they say.

I understand jt has.something to do with the planet and hoping it will be liveable in the future.
👍
The clue's in the name.

Back
Top Bottom