Matches Papa John’s

I know its just the Papa John's but after so long without football if we didn't sell out.

But season ticket holders are proper, die hard, no-matter-what fans so they'll take the full allocation won't they?

I know its just the Papa John's but after so long without football if we didn't sell out.

But season ticket holders are proper, die hard, no-matter-what fans so they'll take the full allocation won't they?
Shut up and buy a ticket.

Shut up and buy a ticket.
Ticket purchased! Disappointed that 1000 £10 tickets didn't sell out to approx 4000 season ticket holders though, PJT or not.

Look like there could be 2000 tickets available in total depending on the outcome of meetings today according to the official website.

Ticket purchased! Disappointed that 1000 £10 tickets didn't sell out to approx 4000 season ticket holders though, PJT or not.

Look like there could be 2000 tickets available in total depending on the outcome of meetings today according to the official website.
For season ticket holders living in Tier 3 areas the situation is a bit more complicated.

If they were allowed too, unfortunately those of us who reside in Tier 3 are "persona non grata".

Which saves me sticking to the #bteamboycott :)

Interesting to note, our game on 9th January (at home to Shrewsbury) has been postponed as they are in the FA Cup. Gives us a week off and probably an outing for most of the first team starters to keep up fitness levels. (unless we get a game re-arranged for the Saturday)

And Posh at home to Pompey, so one of them out in our Southern section, and they're comfortably the two strongest left in our section. Honestly, Wembley could be on the cards.
whisper it..... the recent game v scum is still fresh in the memory :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom