Matches Oxford United academy v Garuda 15th February 1pm kick off

OX14

For anyone not working tomorrow lunch time ,Game tomorrow behind closed doors live at the Kassam (must mean our relationship with kassam and the stadium company isn't that bad) live stream on Mola.

For anyone not working tomorrow lunch time ,Game tomorrow behind closed doors live at the Kassam (must mean our relationship with kassam and the stadium company isn't that bad) live stream on Mola.

Holy moly............... "broadcast to an excess of 500,000 viewers in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, the UK, and Italy on the global streaming platform."

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Biggest audience ever?

did a thread on the same subject half hour ago (players section) ...mods can you put that one on/in this one please?

did a thread on the same subject half hour ago (players section) ...mods can you put that one on/in this one please?

Sorry Sarge i didn't see a thread was already open.

Sorry Sarge i didn't see a thread was already open.
no worries ..... mine was titled along the lines of 'see potential new signings tomorrow' ... this one had decent amount of replies, t'other hasn't had any

Doubt it ..... we were all there and not as many folk had tellies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nah, in 1986 loads of people had telly, what they didnt have was SKY saturating the public with
non stop footy, the FA Cup and the League Cup actually meant something in those days, Cup
final day was special.

Anyway, i`ill double down on that and throw in an Oxford v Man City for worldwide figures
passing 500k.

Probably a few more as well, still, for a youth game its really impressive.

Hey folks, I'm running the line on this game.
Looking forward to it, although hoping not to make any massive bloopers in front of (potentially) 500,000 viewers!
It will probably be a bit different to refereeing WDFA division 4.
Comments along the lines of ''keep up lino!'' and ''who ate all the pies?'' most welcome. ⚽⚽⚽

Hey folks, I'm running the line on this game.
Looking forward to it, although hoping not to make any massive bloopers in front of (potentially) 500,000 viewers!
It will probably be a bit different to refereeing WDFA division 4.
Comments along the lines of ''keep up lino!'' and ''who ate all the pies?'' most welcome. ⚽⚽⚽

No pressure then..................... :) :)

So what is Garuda Select?
"Former Premier League stars Des Walker and Dennis Wise now lead the team at Garuda Select, a side that features aspiring young players from Indonesia and more recently Italian and African players aiming to secure a lucrative move to one of Europe’s top clubs.

Established in January 2019, Garuda Select is a long-term football coaching program with its selected players training in the UK and regularly competing against the academy sides of professional teams."

Are they ever going to be able to get a work permit to play pro-football in the UK or Europe?

Can those of you able to watch this report back on how are academy lads are looking 😁

Back
Top Bottom