Tickets 'nham away 18 sept, tickets on sale this eve

Do you take long to think up your incredibly patronising comments? Or does the gut-busting humour come naturally? I’d love it if we beat them, for obvious reasons, but they deserve more respect than your attempt to amuse the forum. (It didn’t).
:oops:

£26 does seem like an awful lot. How does that compare with other away prices around the league? From my limited experience (at Charlton, AFC Wimbledon, MK Dons, Bristol Rovers) it seems like a bit more.

Do you take long to think up your incredibly patronising comments? Or does the gut-busting humour come naturally? I’d love it if we beat them, for obvious reasons, but they deserve more respect than your attempt to amuse the forum. (It didn’t).

Have you met Scotchers? They are a humour drain as well.

PS: I thought it was funny.... I`m off to flagellate myself and don the hairshirt.... we are back to Opus Dei already.

Oh blimey, I just try to raise the odd smile, maybe sometimes I succeed. People say an awful lot worse about Wycombe. Obvs you may have a soft spot for them of course
I don’t have a soft spot for them; it’s the games i most want to win this season. More than Wycombe or any other “local” rivals. But I thought the years in the Conference may have taught us a little about patronising what we consider ‘smaller’ clubs when it comes back to smack us in the face. Apologies for my over-reaction though.

I don’t have a soft spot for them; it’s the games i most want to win this season. More than Wycombe or any other “local” rivals. But I thought the years in the Conference may have taught us a little about patronising what we consider ‘smaller’ clubs when it comes back to smack us in the face. Apologies for my over-reaction though.
No worries. Apart from my unfunny mockery of a small club I guess I was implying that football ticketing has become too complicated and expensive, even at a club like Cheltenham

On general sale, any idea how many of the 1400 remain?
Thanks for the headsup on this. As per the below, seems a bit cheeky for the club to put them on general sale out of the blue, earlier than originally announced - I'd be pretty miffed if I tried to buy them on general sale on Monday evening (was due to go on sale at 5pm) only to find they'd all gone by then!

Back
Top Bottom