New scoreboard

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Hi

I see on the minutes that the scoreboard is getting upgraded.

Can you confirm the new screen will be 2.8m x 10m or was this an error?

I'm guessing it will be 10m wide and 2.8m long?

FFS - the current one is brighter than the sun when its overcast and gloomy......... think of old folk with poor eyesight! Inclusive? My a**e!

FFS - the current one is brighter than the sun when its overcast and gloomy......... think of old folk with poor eyesight! Inclusive? My a**e!
Upgraded doesn't necessarily mean brighter. Means they might have more control of the brightness levels, even!

BTW, did EB Charging take the digital advertising boards with them? They weren't at the ground in the friendlies.

Hi

I see on the minutes that the scoreboard is getting upgraded.

Can you confirm the new screen will be 2.8m x 10m or was this an error?

I'm guessing it will be 10m wide and 2.8m long?

That's one big score board. I'm guessing it will be like Ox City's one where we can advertise and play videos on it.

BTW, did EB Charging take the digital advertising boards with them? They weren't at the ground in the friendlies.
I’m guessing they were stored away during the summer and will be back for the start of the league season. Although if they aren’t then maybe we should offer Mac Masters a contract just so we can have them back!

I’m guessing they were stored away during the summer and will be back for the start of the league season. Although if they aren’t then maybe we should offer Mac Masters a contract just so we can have them back!
No, they were rented. We are buying our own, better spec., for the new season.

Good to know. Will the stretch along the whole of the open end and east stand this time? I thought it looked odd when they didn’t go all the way to the corner flag, even on tv. I understand the reason why they aren’t in front of the south stand.

Sort of information that should be made known to all. We commented on the lack of signage at the two friendlies.
This is good, new scoreboard and advertising boards!

I moan, however, I salute your ability to find a negative in any situation or on any subject regarding OUFC.

Genuine world class ability.

People spend too much time staring at screens........ just go back to a nice rotating number for each team's goals. That`s all you need.

And a bloke with numbers and a stick, hanging them up for the halftime scores at other games.

Halcyon days.... :)

Back
Top Bottom