General Netflix - Beckham

Grumpy Git

Just finished watching this. An excellent watch, totally loved the whole series.
Victoria, who I used to think was a right misery, comes out really well.

I have watched two episodes so far and thought VB came across really. She gave the impression she always tried to look out for her husband.

I watched the last two episodes last night.
i don’t think they covered the affair well. Neither admitted or denied the allegations and then they said it was their private lives. You can’t make a documentary about your life professional and personal life and then keep quiet under the guise of its private.

i don’t think they covered the affair well. Neither admitted or denied the allegations and then they said it was their private lives. You can’t make a documentary about your life professional and personal life and then keep quiet under the guise of its private.
It was made by Beck's own production company
Let's be honest I doubt anyone would do anything different in their position

Started watching this, safe to say my views on him have changed. Also Sir Alex saved him by the sounds of it.

I was only 12/13 at the time of the Argentina game, although I watched it and was gutted, I never really looked at newspapers to understand the hatred towards him!

Last edited:
The way Beckham spoke about it and didn’t deny it and spoke of the hurt caused to Victoria it is clear there was an affair but he won’t come out and fully admit it due to his image now and if it has been dealt with then I’m not sure he needs to.

I’m fairness they could have left it completely out.

Overall an excellent documentary IMO.

Back
Top Bottom