Luton fan - 6 months to live

More and more young and usually healthy people being struck down with various types of cancer these days. Something is so badly wrong. Heartbreaking for the fella.

Lost my mother to cancer 39 years ago it’s heartbreaking. The miracles of science have improved but sadly so much more is needed to find a cure.
Anyone dying from cancer is tragic but to lose a child through cancer I could not imagine.
So if you’re in a town or city and the cans are rattling for donations for cancer research in this day and age not many will have change but if you have some put it in the box.

I lost my nan and my gramp to cancer in the space of 7 months it's the biggest pile of s**t disease f*****g horrible for the people with and for the people who can't help there loved ones

Lost my best mate, grandmother and brother to various types of cancer in the space of six months, between December and June just gone.

Cures and medicines are obviously vital, but the cancer rates are continuing to soar and that means we are fundamentally making ourselves sick. When I was a kid the cancer research adverts on telly used to say that one in four of us would get cancer; now they all say one in two. A combination of dodgy food ingredients due to cheap mass production methods, and plastic contamination from packaging would be my guess, but either way we really need to start asking the right questions. There needs to be so much more emphasis on cause and prevention rather than mere treatment. Far too many people, including a scary amount of people in their prime, are losing their lives.

Back
Top Bottom