Away Match Build Up KR Out Protest 11/02/23

ECYellow

IF he’s not gone by Saturday, would there be sufficient interest In orchestrating a sophisticated protest on Saturday?

Get behind the players throughout but, letting the Board and Robinson know what we think.

DM me if interested.

I hope you get a lot of messages because the worrying thing for me is how accepting folk seem to be of this horror show.

Would there be enough at MK for a co-ordinated protest? Plymouth possibly.
If we lose both those matches the hostility will be immense.
As was said yesterday KR walks round with the players after the match which does make it difficult to single one person out, the players have to be supported no matter what, the manager however is a different kettle of fish.

Would there be enough at MK for a co-ordinated protest? Plymouth possibly.
If we lose both those matches the hostility will be immense.
As was said yesterday KR walks round with the players after the match which does make it difficult to single one person out, the players have to be supported no matter what, the manager however is a different kettle of fish.
There won't be many at Plymouth. yes its home.. but its midweek again, we are shite, we will get absolutely thumped, its valentines day.. it'll be following 5 straight defeats..

There won't be many at Plymouth. yes its home.. but its midweek again, we are shite, we will get absolutely thumped, its valentines day.. it'll be following 5 straight defeats..
Like the honesty.
But I do agree if they’re doing a Joey tribute then it’s a no

🎶 On your own ,on your own, on your own......🎶

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Away games generally attract the more diehard supporters who support the team and worry less about "staff".

A bunch of "Carling fuelled pseudo aggressive Robbo out yoof" are more likely to find themselves outside the ground than in.

Plymouth is marked as a "Remembering Joey" game so off the table unless they wish to alienate a huge chunk of people.

Any protest should be saved for the Bristol Rovers game on the 25th February as others have said.

🎶 On your own ,on your own, on your own......🎶

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Away games generally attract the more diehard supporters who support the team and worry less about "staff".

A bunch of "Carling fuelled pseudo aggressive Robbo out yoof" are more likely to find themselves outside the ground than in.

Plymouth is marked as a "Remembering Joey" game so off the table unless they wish to alienate a huge chunk of people.

Guess you didn’t go to Burton.

Back
Top Bottom