League One Judge - "It`s a circus".....

Good to see the public giving them the respect they deserve.

Case is due to actually take place between December and March, which leaves them in limbo and Power selling every asset till then, fingers crossed they will drop into non league next season, a double relegation would be very enjoyable.

Huge 6 pointer for them this evening against Wigan.

I have to say, witnessing the widespread meltdown from Swindon fans, has filled me with nothing but happiness. They came up this season and were giving it the big one. Unbelievably, some even said they would go on to get promoted. I hope they get relegated twice and then go bust in the gutter of the National League. Scum.

Until then, get your popcorn ready because I have a feeling this circus has only just begun..

Let’s hope for administration first followed by a slow painful demise 😂
Highly likely, considering Power can’t afford to keep the club going on his own money and won’t be able to strip further any assets until the next transfer window. 12 point deduction and rock bottom by the start of March 😍

I wasn`t fully aware of how the court case was going but this seems to sum it up, shamelessly stolen from their forum...

"Basically this is what I can make out from what I have been told/read, I am sure the legals on here will say that I am wrong etc and put me in my rightful place in the relegation zone but here goes.

I hear Standing/Barry doesn't want the club, Power is desperate to offload the club as he has exhausted his own financial clout (hence the Curran financial input situation), Clem wants to own the club and so does another interested party who are not connected to anyone who own the club currently.

Power can't sell the club due to Standings claim over the amount of shares/value that Standing says he owns and Power disputing that.

So it is at a stalemate it seems until the actual amount of the club that Power owns is made clear allowing Power to sell up and move ownership of the club to a new party/person."

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve popped into their thread once or twice today to gather the fans view of it. My favourite post was when the proceedings had wrapped up.

‘Its all finished now but there are still kids in there f*****g about. All their names are on their profiles. One of their Mums even just came in the room, asked him if he was doing any school work and offered him a pitta bread FFS’

I’ve popped into their thread once or twice today to gather the fans view of it. My favourite post was when the proceedings had wrapped up.

‘Its all finished now but there are still kids in there f*****g about. All their names are on their profiles. One of their Mums even just came in the room, asked him if he was doing any school work and offered him a pitta bread FFS’
Such a pittaful excuse for a football club.

I ‘m not intending to gloat about this. Just a reminder there are some seriously dishonest individuals involved in the ownership of football Clubs. Every time I watch at the ‘Kassam’ stadium it just brings this home.

I ‘m not intending to gloat about this. Just a reminder there are some seriously dishonest individuals involved in the ownership of football Clubs. Every time I watch at the ‘Kassam’ stadium it just brings this home.

No, no they are all "fit and proper" according to their cronies at the EFL.....

Highly likely, considering Power can’t afford to keep the club going on his own money and won’t be able to strip further any assets until the next transfer window. 12 point deduction and rock bottom by the start of March 😍

Be relegated without the points deduction and into admin late in the season so that the points deduction will apply to 2021/22 to help them on their way to the NL.

Be relegated without the points deduction and into admin late in the season so that the points deduction will apply to 2021/22 to help them on their way to the NL.
Even if a club goes into admin this early in the season, isn't any points deduction carried over to the following season if they end in a relegation position without it?

The Admin "rules" at the EFL`s discretion.....

12.1 If any Club becomes subject to or suffers an Insolvency Event, that Club shall be deducted 12 points.

12.2 If a Group Undertaking of a Club becomes subject to or suffers an Insolvency Event, then the Board shall have the power to impose upon the Club a deduction of 12 points scored or to be scored in the League Competition. In exercising this power the Board shall have regard to all the circumstances of the case and to:

12.2.1 such of the provisions of the Insolvency Act, the Competition Act 1998 and the Enterprise Act 2002 as are relevant and then in force;

12.2.2 the need to protect the integrity and continuity of the League Competition;

12.2.3 the reputation of The League and the need to promote the game of association football generally; and

12.2.4 the relationship between the Club and the Group Undertaking.

12.3 Subject to the provisions of Regulation 12.4 below, where the Club becomes subject to or suffers an Insolvency Event, or the Board impose a deduction in accordance with Regulation 12.2:

12.3.1 during the Normal Playing Season but prior to 5.00pm on the fourth Thursday in March, the points deduction shall apply immediately;

12.3.2 during the Normal Playing Season but after 5.00pm on the fourth Thursday in March, Regulation 12.4 shall apply; and

12.3.3 outside the Normal Playing Season, the points deduction shall apply in respect of the following Season such that the Club starts that Season on minus 12 points (including in the National League if appropriate).

12.4 Where the circumstances set out in Regulation 12.3.2 apply and at the end of that Season, having regard to the number of championship points awarded (ignoring any potential deduction):

12.4.1 the Club would be relegated in accordance with Regulation 10.1.2(b) or 7.7, the points deduction will apply in the next following Season (including in the National League if appropriate); or

12.4.2 the Club would not be relegated as aforesaid, the points deduction will apply in that Season and Regulation 10.1.2(b) or 7.7 will then apply (if appropriate) following imposition of the points deduction.

12.5 For the avoidance of doubt, where a Club and/or Group Undertaking is subject to more than one of the procedures in Regulation 12.1 above during a process of compromising creditors (for example Administration followed by a Company Voluntary Arrangement), the Club shall only be deducted one set of 12 points, such deduction to apply with effect from the first Insolvency Event.

I loved looking through that thread. I will f**king love it if they went bust! A Slow painful exit will be just what they deserve.

They will have locals against Chippenham and Bath with a bit of luck. Then I hope they never return EVER again.

Back
Top Bottom