General Half Season Tickets

OX14

Apologies if in the wrong section.

Anyone know if or when will half season tickets be available to purchase?

Also can i move my two season tickets seats to another unreserved seat in the same stand? (obviously I expect there to be a fee to do this)

Reason I ask is I brought my nephew with me yesterday and he got instantly hooked and wants to attend more games, currently where I sit in the east stand there is no available seats next to us.

Thanks in advance.

AFAIK the "Half Season ticket" is a bit of an irrelevance; you can buy a ST for the remaining games at a pro-rata price at any point in the season. A call to the ticket office should see you right and you can move seats (or stands should you wish) at the same time.

Tim Williams confirmed on Radio Oxford’s 5-minute-phone-in that they would be selling half-season tickets. He did say that details would be available last week, but they haven’t appeared as yet.

Good news that your nephew has seen the light. I’m certain that OU will facilitate the transfer of your seats to a new location.

Tim Williams confirmed on Radio Oxford’s 5-minute-phone-in that they would be selling half-season tickets. He did say that details would be available last week, but they haven’t appeared as yet.

Good news that your nephew has seen the light. I’m certain that OU will facilitate the transfer of your seats to a new location.

Thanks I knew I heard it spoken somewhere. I will email the club to ask when they will be for purchase.

Apologies if in the wrong section.

Anyone know if or when will half season tickets be available to purchase?

Also can i move my two season tickets seats to another unreserved seat in the same stand? (obviously I expect there to be a fee to do this)

Reason I ask is I brought my nephew with me yesterday and he got instantly hooked and wants to attend more games, currently where I sit in the east stand there is no available seats next to us.

Thanks in advance.
You shouldn’t be charged to move your seats if you are in the same stand. It’s literally just a couple of clicks for someone in the ticket office.

Half season tickets being announced this week.

Just thought I would post a recognition post on the ticket office.

Answered my first phone call and moved my 2 existing season tickets to another area in the east stand and purchased another half season ticket all within a 5 minute conversation. Email's arrived within 2 minutes of the phone call ending and now sitting in my Google wallet waiting to be used.

Brilliant service.

Back
Top Bottom