General Flight travel question

outsidethebox

Can anyone find out why flight TP1351 to Lisbon has been diverted to Faro and what the onward travel plan might be. I am an absolute luddite where air travel is concerned and the airline aren't providing any info.

Posted in the hope that someone on here might work in that industry or there is Lisbon yellow who might know something.

Can anyone find out why flight TP1351 to Lisbon has been diverted to Faro and what the onward travel plan might be. I am an absolute luddite where air travel is concerned and the airline aren't providing any info.

Posted in the hope that someone on here might work in that industry or there is Lisbon yellow who might know something.
hope you got there in the end , or at least got to Faro?

hope you got there in the end , or at least got to Faro?
Cheers Sarge. It was my daughter. As there was no guarantee when they would be flown to Lisbon she and the three people she was travelling with went from Faro by car. Not sure if it was hired or a taxi. Anyway she's in Lisbon now ..... 12 hours later than anticipated.

Cheers Sarge. It was my daughter. As there was no guarantee when they would be flown to Lisbon she and the three people she was travelling with went from Faro by car. Not sure if it was hired or a taxi. Anyway she's in Lisbon now ..... 12 hours later than anticipated.
better late and all that

Back
Top Bottom