Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
As Im working and wont be watching live, remotely or on rad ox even, ref watch thread is ready pre match.... no marks from me today ....over to other yf posters to cast opinions post match

Last edited:
I am not sure that any of the eight penalties he gave us were right really. But in the spirit of 'refs get a good mark if we win' - a 10 from me.

Absolute crap, but his crapness meant we got the corner that lead to the winner despite it being blatant handball from Bodin 😂

Would've been a 2 if we'd have drawn, a 1 if we lost so only fair to give him a 3 cuz we won 😂

10/10.

Brilliant decision after Bodin clearly controlled the ball with his feet. Never his hand 😅

Absolute crap, but his crapness meant we got the corner that lead to the winner despite it being blatant handball from Bodin 😂

Would've been a 2 if we'd have drawn, a 1 if we lost so only fair to give him a 3 cuz we won 😂
I was so moved when the stewards came on to see them off the pitch. Especially for that assistant, must be so difficult with such limited vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom