Fan's View Fan's View 23/24 - No.49: Stevenage at home

The Goodwin saga (and lack of an alternative striker) has been a disgrace. If Harris (“not a natural goalscorer “) can get 14, then we’re left to wonder what a decent number 9 would have put away in the last few games.

The 3 games in 6 days caught up with us. DB said had they known Sky would bring Stevenage match forward to Friday, then Lincoln would have been tonight.
The FAC RIP banner went down well on football away days twitter page, 200 comments the vast majority favourable

In the normal run of things we perhaps would have taken these last 5 results but the extra significance outweighs in our minds any postives -always thus

Chris Foy looks at the controversial penalty decision in Oxford vs Stevenage.

No, not the one we weren't given in the first half, the second half one we did get.
He reckons not a penalty.
I think possibly evening up for the one not given first half.

Chris Foy looks at the controversial penalty decision in Oxford vs Stevenage.

No, not the one we weren't given in the first half, the second half one we did get.
He reckons not a penalty.
I think possibly evening up for the one not given first half.

So why look at that one and not the one in the first half?

Excellent overview Paul - as usual. The Lincoln & Stevenage match results blew it for us & I reckon we will draw with Exeter tomorrow. There could even be a surprise if the Imps draw as well & a win for Blackpool lets them in!

Back
Top Bottom