EFL Enhanced EFL coverage coming soon

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
It happens on BT Sports non-league coverage and non league teams in the FA Cup do it.

Welcome……. half time and second half manager interviews and dressing room footage.

First one is being done during Wycombe v Portsmouth on Sunday.

Dressing room footage is nothing new, remember Jim Smith tearing into them on Setanta?

Where as, dear old ifollow will just switch off at half time and show pointless replays as the live action continues.

Is it just me that thinks it’s slightly demeaning when Managers are made to give interviews during games?

I know certain Head Coaches (naming no names) will be delighted to talk live on TV, but when a game is taking place, Managers should be allowed to concentrate on the game and not make media appearances.

The game is for the fans in the stadium, not on their sofa in my view.

Is it just me that thinks it’s slightly demeaning when Managers are made to give interviews during games?

I know certain Head Coaches (naming no names) will be delighted to talk live on TV, but when a game is taking place, Managers should be allowed to concentrate on the game and not make media appearances.

The game is for the fans in the stadium, not on their sofa in my view.
It’s all about letting armchair sky football fans kid themselves into thinking that they’re ‘at the game’

It happens on BT Sports non-league coverage and non league teams in the FA Cup do it.

Welcome……. half time and second half manager interviews and dressing room footage.

First one is being done during Wycombe v Portsmouth on Sunday.

can we re-sign Jefferson Louis, so he can parade his bits, again, on live TV for the dressing room cameras ?

what a load of bollox :mad:

All we need now are half-time shows, hot dog sellers walking up and down the stands, and ad breaks every time the ball leaves the field of play.

Yee haw!

It’s all about letting armchair sky football fans kid themselves into thinking that they’re ‘at the game’

Indeed.

Hope KR doesn’t spill his hot drink during his second-half interview.

Indeed.

Hope KR doesn’t spill his hot drink during his second-half interview.
He'd probably have a hot tea on the bench ready for that, but then inexplicably go for a Coke instead, thinking it could fill a hole.

• React
Reactions: MJB
He'd probably have a hot tea on the bench ready for that, but then inexplicably go for a Coke instead, thinking it could fill a hole.

Just think of all of the commercial opportunities.

giphy.gif

Ah, Sky and the beautiful game.

Just think of all of the commercial opportunities.

giphy.gif

Ah, Sky and the beautiful game.
What was that FA cup game when one of the subs had a deal to be seen eating something from Greggs during the game?

On the plus side it won’t affect us too much unless we get promoted.
They are trialing it in our league while the World Cup is on ready to try and bring it in to the championship games and premier league.

They need to make all those arm chair premier league fans feel part of their club.

Back
Top Bottom