E scooters

scooter is the same as a bike as far as im concerned .....law wise ,the same rules should apply,if you are caught using one that is capable of more than 15 mph then fair enough you get fined....we dont need the gov to hold our fecking hands ffs

scooter is the same as a bike as far as im concerned .....law wise ,the same rules should apply,if you are caught using one that is capable of more than 15 mph then fair enough you get fined....we dont need the gov to hold our fecking hands ffs
Where can I take my scooter proficiency test?

Sure you can hire your bike out to a friend if you have insurance that covers him. Good luck.

Perhaps don't buy expensive toys without doing research first.

Sure you can hire your bike out to a friend if you have insurance that covers him. Good luck.

Perhaps don't buy expensive toys without doing research first.
dont need insurance for a leccy bike and you can ride them hired OR private....who says you need insurance for a scooter??

I have had a dig about and it seems that we are the only country in the world that has a problem with escooters.....nanny state ...and the laws are NOT clear...as i said...can i rent my escooter to someone???

SO.......the trial is in Headington......does that mean we cannot go out of Headington on one???

I have had a dig about and it seems that we are the only country in the world that has a problem with escooters.....nanny state ...and the laws are NOT clear...as i said...can i rent my escooter to someone???
If you set up a company... and get authority from a council to run a trial in the roads your friend wants to ride and have all the relevant insurances. Yes you can.

I wasn't implying that Michael Gove was attracted to them, just that he's infinitely corruptible. Sorry fo any fusion.

I wasn't implying that Michael Gove was attracted to them, just that he's infinitely corruptible. Sorry fo any fusion.
Maybe there is someone out there who is attracted to a person who can do or say ANYTHING, no matter how untrue or far fetched and keep a straight face at the same time.

Actually, someone had just come to mind.

Another reason to emigrate Cassox. In the Netherlands electric bikes are limited to 25 kpm and may use the cycle paths. There are more expensive e-bikes capable of 45kph wich have to be licensed, the rider must wear a helmet, and they are NOT allowed on the cycles lanes in built-up areas.

I have an e-bike, a Cannondale, "capable" of 25kph but I've got it up to 34kph on the flat (which of course is most of the time here).

Same rulkes apply to e-scooters here I believe. It's just simple common sense.
.Don't know if that applies to the rest of the EU.

They will be geo fenced to the locations they are permitted to ride. Perhaps you could phone the company and ask them.
if you cant put anything interesting and usefull please stop trying to be clever....theres a good boy.

Back
Top Bottom