General Digital Perimeter Advertising for 2021-2022

On a slightly more serious note, for this to be installed indicates a thawing in the relationship between club and Kassam. This can only be a good thing with the looming end to the licence to play at the stadium, and the probable need to extend beyond the present licence, without committing to another.

On another digital theme - Adams Park has now gone entirely cashless with a sticker and QR code
on every seat :

Pre-ordering a half time pie and a pint sounds like a good idea if it is ready to be collected. It would make a change from the Kassam experience of either leaving the match 5 minutes before half time, or queueing up for ten minutes to get served. Why the manager of the catering staff doesn't have for instance 40 pints already poured at half time and ready to sell I don't understand.

Last edited:
Why the manager of the catering staff doesn't have for instance 40 pints already poored at half time and ready to sell I don't understand.
Exactly what happens at cricket grounds, doesn't take too much thinking to realise you are going to get busy at half time does it...

does this mean the advertising hoardings cant be moved closer to the touchline when we play 'certain' teams?

So does the £2.5K+ VAT mean one minute at all 23 home games? (allowing for tv games etc). Not just one minute at one game?
Are there enough pennies in the bank from all the advertising on here for a yellowsforum advert?

So does the £2.5K+ VAT mean one minute at all 23 home games? (allowing for tv games etc). Not just one minute at one game?
Are there enough pennies in the bank from all the advertising on here for a yellowsforum advert?
Yes. Correct.
Why?!

I wonder how that would compare to sponsoring a player? (Because that always works well for us!!)

I wonder how that would compare to sponsoring a player? (Because that always works well for us!!)
Can't remember exactly, but player sponsorship is less than £500.

edit: was handily reminded by Rosie for our renewal - £250+VAT.

Last edited:
On a slightly more serious note, for this to be installed indicates a thawing in the relationship between club and Kassam. This can only be a good thing with the looming end to the licence to play at the stadium, and the probable need to extend beyond the present licence, without committing to another.
Why would he need to thaw the relationship if we’re leaving as all the ITK have posted why bother, we have to stay if any new stadium is not finished 🤔

Why would he need to thaw the relationship if we’re leaving as all the ITK have posted why bother, we have to stay if any new stadium is not finished [emoji848]
What a ridiculous post. It's good to thaw existing relations for any number of reasons, even if we are planning to move out.

For example, it'd be nice for us to get access to the stadium before 12pm on a match day, which isn't currently the case as far as I'm aware.

Why would he need to thaw the relationship if we’re leaving as all the ITK have posted why bother, we have to stay if any new stadium is not finished 🤔
Because *whatever* happens with regard to a new stadium, life will be easier in the meantime for the football club if Kassam is less hostile to us. For example letting us install these advertising things, which will presumably make money for the club. Or being a little more flexible in when we stay/go as the new stadium is (hopefully) being built. Any number of reasons.

What a ridiculous post. It's good to thaw existing relations for any number of reasons, even if we are planning to move out.

For example, it'd be nice for us to get access to the stadium before 12pm on a match day, which isn't currently the case as far as I'm aware.
Read the post again why does he need too

Because *whatever* happens with regard to a new stadium, life will be easier in the meantime for the football club if Kassam is less hostile to us. For example letting us install these advertising things, which will presumably make money for the club. Or being a little more flexible in when we stay/go as the new stadium is (hopefully) being built. Any number of reasons.
I know what’s in it for us ,but what about uncle .

Back
Top Bottom