Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

Does anyone on here know what analysts do? They work with the manager and do what is asked. There is an analyst still at the club who worked with last two managers. They only lost one and need one to replace him, that’s all. Des has made a big deal out of that. Don’t hold your breathe boys and girls. Speak to the players - they know.
Fair play, you are consistent with trying to create this narrative that the players don’t like Des even when it’s not true.
You seem a very disgruntled person towards someone who has only been here 6 weeks.

Is it because he hasn’t brought your mate, LBS back to the club?

Fair play, you are consistent with trying to create this narrative that the players don’t like Des even when it’s not true.
You seem a very disgruntled person towards someone who has only been here 6 weeks.

Is it because he hasn’t brought your mate, LBS back to the club?
I suspect this is the son of someone that Des has pissed off. It’s not a bad thing if Des has ruffled some feathers, I guess

I suspect this is the son of someone that Des has pissed off. It’s not a bad thing if Des has ruffled some feathers, I guess
It isn't just since Des took over. They were very anti Robinson and were posting in a similar style about Robinson while also backing LBS to the hilt.

Didn't hear a peep out of them when Manning was here as it was expected and known he was bringing in his own men.

Maybe LBS was hoping/expecting a call from Des and hasn't got one.

Does anyone on here know what analysts do? They work with the manager and do what is asked. There is an analyst still at the club who worked with last two managers. They only lost one and need one to replace him, that’s all. Des has made a big deal out of that. Don’t hold your breathe boys and girls. Speak to the players - they know.

"Does anyone on here know what analysts do? They work with the manager and do what is asked. "

For people that don't know what an analyst does, that summary really clears it up then! Thanks for the detailed description!

"Does anyone on here know what analysts do? They work with the manager and do what is asked. "

For people that don't know what an analyst does, that summary really clears it up then! Thanks for the detailed description!
If unsure then do a generic answer that fits every single job role of a 1st team staff member :ROFLMAO:

do they look up players' bottoms?

In as in contract signed? Why no name?!
@bazzer9461 will correct me but I think Des mentioned it in a post match interview (or maybe to The Dub). I think the implication was that the analyst was serving out notice period or was just about to sign and attending in a slightly incognito capacity. There is a slight chance that I totally dreamt this though

Back
Top Bottom