Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

But have we established which school he went to yet? ;)

But have we established which school he went to yet? ;)

As a Cowley lad it will be the former Oxford boys on Glanville road (with a certain poster on here being an esteemed alumni), the school that used to be St Augustine’s which is now called something else, or maybe Peers or Cheney (which have probably both changed names since I was a lad as well) depending on which part of Cowley he lived in.

I was there for a spell when it was Oxford Boys.

As a Cowley lad it will be the former Oxford boys on Glanville road (with a certain poster on here being an esteemed alumni), the school that used to be St Augustine’s which is now called something else, or maybe Peers or Cheney (which have probably both changed names since I was a lad as well) depending on which part of Cowley he lived in.
I was expelled from Cheney , early 70s

I can’t see the board appointing Des for the outlay that is rumoured on here if they are not going to back him in January.
My 7/1 I got for us to win the league is looking good.

St Augustine's is now flats. It's not called anything else. I went there and Donnington Middle, both were flattened. God help Larkrise primary.

Back
Top Bottom