Current Player Derick Osei Yaw

Raglan Spanish, Atkinson French, what is it with left-sided centre-halves and second languages? Next we'll find out Jake Wright can speak Cantonese.
Surely everyone who’s been to school can speak French? A few words anyway. Or maybe they don’t learn it any more

Reminds me of the Ricky Gervais (I think) sketch where you just point and shout loudly in English.

Reminds me of the Ricky Gervais (I think) sketch where you just point and shout loudly in English.

His first interview made me laugh. Chis said
“You said please ask the questions slowly so my first question” and he proceeds to ask “how is your English“ as fast as he possibly can :)

Welcome to the mighty Yellows

Surely everyone who’s been to school can speak French? A few words anyway. Or maybe they don’t learn it any more

I only learnt German Russian and Latin at school (LGS). My Russian has all gone (never used it) but my Latin pronounciation was always perfect :)
Now relying on Dutch, German, and a bit of Spanish.

was taught French from the age of 7 ( till 14) can barely remember much of it these days .... not even the (useless) French phrase that they tried to drum into us about 'the pen of my aunt'

Back
Top Bottom