National News Covidiots.....

An ideal punishment for them might be to get them do the vaccine jabs as volunteers, surrendering their over inflated wages to recruit more nurses.
Get them to do an IQ test first
Blimey!! Would you trust a footballer to do your vaccine? No thanks. Make them do community service and donate their fines to worthy causes.

What we have now in the premiership is a huge amount of overseas footballers who appear to have no real connection to their local area , and seem to act like being a footballer is a perfect excuse to do what ever they feel they want to do and providing they say”sorry” it’s all right, it time to sack a few to encourage the others to behave , don’t worry they will all get another contract somewhere else

I think I'd prefer someone with at least a modicum of medical experience to be sticking a needle into me.....
Great claim to fame, though.
“Have you had your vaccine yet? The doctor who did mine was really nice”
“Yeah, so was mine, said his name was Jack Grealish or something..?”

Even better would be the head of the vaccination ward who got to boss those overpaid muppets around!

Want the "checklist" before you can jab someone with a needle? Anyone doing it in the NHS needs the following as a minimum.
Recognising and managing anaphylaxis.

Resuscitation, level 2

Safeguarding adults, level 2

Safeguarding children, level 2

Vaccine administration

Vaccine storage

Health, Safety and Welfare, level 1

Infection Prevention and control, level 2

Introduction to Anaphylaxis

Legal aspects of vaccination

Moving and Handling, level 1

Preventing radicalisation, level 1

Conflict resolution, level 1

Core knowledge for Covid-19 vaccinators

Covid mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 (Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine)

Data security awareness, level 1

Equality, Diversity and Human rights, level 1

Fire safety, level 1

Don`t laugh but I have all but 4 of them...... :) :)

Want the "checklist" before you can jab someone with a needle? Anyone doing it in the NHS needs the following as a minimum.
Recognising and managing anaphylaxis.

Resuscitation, level 2

Safeguarding adults, level 2

Safeguarding children, level 2

Vaccine administration

Vaccine storage

Health, Safety and Welfare, level 1

Infection Prevention and control, level 2

Introduction to Anaphylaxis

Legal aspects of vaccination

Moving and Handling, level 1

Preventing radicalisation, level 1

Conflict resolution, level 1

Core knowledge for Covid-19 vaccinators

Covid mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 (Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine)

Data security awareness, level 1

Equality, Diversity and Human rights, level 1

Fire safety, level 1

Don`t laugh but I have all but 4 of them...... :) :)
Bet you don't have 'preventing conflict' for one...

I'd also get you trained to prevent radicalisation as well... 😁

Bet you don't have 'preventing conflict' for one...

I'd also get you trained to prevent radicalisation as well... 😁

I have both, they are part of our suite of mandatory training. :)
Luckily it is a multi choice "test", have to score 80% to pass.
Back in the day the answers would fly round, they got wise to that so now the questions randomly change.
You could just go straight to the test as well, not now you have to open every sub-module before the test unlocks.

Thanks to Covid all of them have been given a 12 month extension.

What we have now in the premiership is a huge amount of overseas footballers who appear to have no real connection to their local area , and seem to act like being a footballer is a perfect excuse to do what ever they feel they want to do and providing they say”sorry” it’s all right, it time to sack a few to encourage the others to behave , don’t worry they will all get another contract somewhere else
What about Jack Grealish’s house party and drink driving antics during the spring lockdown? He isn’t just English, he’s an actual local Villa lad turned pro for his childhood club. He got caught going out with Ross Barkley after that, too. He’s as homegrown as you can get. What about Kyle Walker’s lockdown prostitute parties and subsequent journeys to his native Yorkshire? Don’t forget Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell and Jadon Sancho’s birthday party for the former in his house, which is near where he’s from. How about London’s own Callum Hudson-Odoi being accused of sexual assault after getting a model over to his west London apartment during the first wave? Lots of local footballers behaving badly in their local communities. And that’s without nice English boys Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood taking things internantional with their Icelandic escapades, just to show that our lads are as keen to go to other countries and flaunt the rules as anybody else might be in reverse.

Last edited:
What about Jack Grealish’s house party and drink driving antics during the spring lockdown? He isn’t just English, he’s an actual local Villa lad turned pro for his childhood club. He got caught going out with Ross Barkley after that, too. He’s as homegrown as you can get. What about Kyle Walker’s lockdown prostitute parties and subsequent journeys to his native Yorkshire? Don’t forget Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell and Jason Sancho’s birthday party for the former in his house, which is near where he’s from. How about London’s own Callum Hudson-Odoi being accused of sexual assault after getting a model over to his west London apartment during the first wave? Lots of local footballers behaving badly in their local communities. And that’s without nice English boys Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood taking things internantional with their Icelandic escapades, just to show that our lads are as keen to go to other countries and flaunt the rules as anybody else might be in reverse.
And I've heard that Josh Ruffels picks up his chinese takeaways without wearing a mask!

We’ve been needing something like this to happen for ages, and now we’re going back into lockdown, it’ll hopefully do the opposite to the Dominic Cu- I can’t bring myself to say his name - scandal.

I think that’s probably true of some of the clubs rather than players. How connected are the big boys to their respected local areas these days?

I don`t pretend to know what an "influencer" is & judging by the photos in the article of some of the women I might have another word for it. :ROFLMAO:
Equally I don`t know why anyone would choose to "follow" someone in such a way.
I`m old.

Back
Top Bottom