Christian Bird

So sorry to hear your very sad news, having been through treatment I know how hard it is for loved ones to go through it all.

It just shows how supportive this place is ,from the comments from other posters, take care of yourself

Sorry for your loss Ryan. It makes me shudder to hear stories like this as I'm the same age. I'm sure he'll be keeping an eye on you and trying to filter your comments over the coming seasons.

All the best.

So sorry to hear your very sad news, having been through treatment I know how hard it is for loved ones to go through it all.

It just shows how supportive this place is ,from the comments from other posters, take care of yourself
Thank you, and I’m so glad that you’ve managed to overcome your own encounter with illness (touch wood…)

Keep fighting the good fight, squire.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I don't know you and I didn't know Christian but I think I know how I would feel if I lost one of my siblings at far too young an age. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss Ryan I'm sure Chris will.be upstairs keeping an eye on you and with the very many yellow fans cheering on the boys
Keep strong fella 💛💙

Rotten for you all.

I hope the memories of the good times shine through.

Sorry for your loss RB. Difficult to comprehend the loss of a sibling at such an age.

I hope your memories will live strong.

As well as a fellow yellow, maybe Christian was also a former Gosford Hill lad ?

Condolences to all.

Back
Top Bottom